PDA

View Full Version : Missing sticky thread

Willey
12-23-2004, 12:26 PM
I'd like to look for it, but the search engine can't even find a post which is 5 seconds old.

I need a link to Bearcat's sticky "I only say it once..." or something like that which contained these statements from Oleg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Oleg Maddox wrote:
- I also was angry when I saw on the Box the planes that were planned for add-on. But to change it was too late - it was printed due to original plan to have these instead of some other present there planes (its why we did more than planned types of planes). As well as in readme I don't remember that we wrote that it is due to low space of CD (I told it on forum and its true. Just evaluate the size of last patch that to understnad the problem. Just tkae in account that the new 3 flyables will take more than 100 mb only for the models and code. Then try to place it BOTH sich files on BOTH CDs!). Instead in readme is written that some listed planes may arrive with add-on.
- I also was angry when the programmer that program the plane internals (not FM) got sick,
- I was also angry when other (FM) programmer got sick and was working with that conditions that to bring you the patch asap.
- I was also angry when I got responds from these who pirated software and told me that the patch is fully not working.... (I'm very impressed with barefaced impudence of such people)
- I was also very angry when I was told that too more than 70,000 downloads were done from several pirate's servers for the only one week time that to get Pacific Fighters before the release and that we now have really problems. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Willey
12-23-2004, 12:26 PM
I'd like to look for it, but the search engine can't even find a post which is 5 seconds old.

I need a link to Bearcat's sticky "I only say it once..." or something like that which contained these statements from Oleg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Oleg Maddox wrote:
- I also was angry when I saw on the Box the planes that were planned for add-on. But to change it was too late - it was printed due to original plan to have these instead of some other present there planes (its why we did more than planned types of planes). As well as in readme I don't remember that we wrote that it is due to low space of CD (I told it on forum and its true. Just evaluate the size of last patch that to understnad the problem. Just tkae in account that the new 3 flyables will take more than 100 mb only for the models and code. Then try to place it BOTH sich files on BOTH CDs!). Instead in readme is written that some listed planes may arrive with add-on.
- I also was angry when the programmer that program the plane internals (not FM) got sick,
- I was also angry when other (FM) programmer got sick and was working with that conditions that to bring you the patch asap.
- I was also angry when I got responds from these who pirated software and told me that the patch is fully not working.... (I'm very impressed with barefaced impudence of such people)
- I was also very angry when I was told that too more than 70,000 downloads were done from several pirate's servers for the only one week time that to get Pacific Fighters before the release and that we now have really problems. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Willey
12-24-2004, 06:09 AM
http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/bump-smile.gif