PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Suggestions

jcoyle_hull
10-17-2011, 02:27 PM
As i dont know any way to contact ubisoft with my ideas i would just like to know how everyone would feel about some sort of Assassins Creed strategy game been released after the main story of desmond finishes, this then could depict what happened after Altair and how the Assassins ended up branching out into every country, I was thinking sort of Age of empires mixed with Assassins creed style tower defence and mini missions etc, im sure ubisoft could make something amazing from this idea.

Jexx21
10-17-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm thinking more Total War style.

Team up with Sega like how Nintendo did?

Total War: Eden

:P

Nah, but I would def. like more of a Total War style game.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I'm thinking more Total War style.

Team up with Sega like how Nintendo did?

Total War: Eden

:P

Nah, but I would def. like more of a Total War style game.
Technically Sega doesn't exist anymore. It was bought years ago.

I'm not sure if a strategy game would work. Maybe if it's about taking control of a city or something.

ShaneO7K
10-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Maybe if it involved the war involving TWCB. Other than that I can't see it really working because it would just be Assassins Vs ....(Famous historical military faction) and keep that with each title.

jcoyle_hull
10-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Yeah thats what i meant Jexx21 a Total war style game, i always have loads of ideas then when i finally get on to post them i forget it all and cant explain properly haha,

And LightRey thats also what i meant like taking over city by city or region by region (which is what happens in Revelations with your Assassin recruits).

jcoyle_hull
10-17-2011, 03:01 PM
@ Dead_gunner187
No because its about liberating the people so the assassins would take over the cities etc by getting rid of the Templars and corrupt officials, Assassins always work hand in hand with the city usually anyways.

bumblebee60
12-29-2014, 09:56 AM
For another Assassins Creed game I think Ubisoft should make a game where the main character is a Samurai/ Ninja in China. The Templars could be represented as a big force... the Empire, where the Emperor is the Templar Master in China. From there or before that Ubisoft can go nuts with that suggestion.