PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Forli - I'm lost, Am I done? (warning: spoiler)

crimsonghost211
02-04-2010, 07:20 PM
I purchased the sequence 12 Battle Of Forli game add-on after beating the game. Now I'm looking for this black-robed monk with 9 fingers who stole the Apple. The monk in Romagna told me he may be in Florence, and the game took me there automatically afterwards. While loading before arriving there, Rebecca says something like she cant sync the memory or file is corrupted or something like that. There is no objective marker on the map, I have been to all 66 viewpoints and the only thing I can do is sidequests like contracts and races. What am I supposed to do? Am I done? Where is this monk?? And P.S. is there a point to that special memory where Ezio flys the flying machine in Forli, or is that just for the love of flying around and kicking archers off rooftops?

bokeef04
02-04-2010, 07:28 PM
it sounds like you're done until bonfire of the vanities comes out on the 25th, as for the flying machine it's just there to get the fly swatter achievement and to have some fun with

crimsonghost211
02-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Ok. Yeah I suspected that was it, it was just such an awkward place to end it, having been just tipped off to the location of someone I definitely want to kill and then, oh sorry, back to racing thieves and hunting randoms for cash I don't need.

Thanks bokee!