PDA

View Full Version : Connection problems inbuilt game server?

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 12:47 AM
EURO_Snoopy wrote

"UBI COM Software has nothing to do with Oleg Maddox or Maddox Games.

Take it to General Discussion

The names you had included in your post have been deleted as you did not have their permission.

In addition you may get a favorable answer by adopting a more polite and restrained manner."

You are missing the point here, this fault appeared with the Patch and to leave all the people using this product out on a limb is not only poor it is discusting.

Remember the patch is not simply an upgrade, it is rectify faults in the original product and as such must be able to work with the UBI Soft product, this it is not doing due some pretty third rate programming on behalf of one or either of the companies.

I realise you are not employed by UBI or Maddox but are simply one of their unpaid minions, but do you have an extensive programming background on this product and can you say without certainty that the fault lays with one part of the product or the other as the game has by design and integeral game server, I can't say i do, so i post as a fault in this forum as we are requested to do, it is then up to maddox or ubi to determine where the fault lays. you ask for feed back, i highlight the issue that is plaguing the UBI COM connection and get patronised by one of their minions................

"In addition you may get a favorable answer by adopting a more polite and restrained manner."

Perhaps if someone bothered to post that they were looking at this issue or similar either here on the UBI Server you might get a "restrained" manner, but to Bury your heads and make like an Ostrich in the hope that it goes away is nieve. It needs sorting, especially as it will start to lose the company follow on customers, it has lost one already.....me

Message Edited on 08/16/0312:01AM by Taylortony

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 12:47 AM
EURO_Snoopy wrote

"UBI COM Software has nothing to do with Oleg Maddox or Maddox Games.

Take it to General Discussion

The names you had included in your post have been deleted as you did not have their permission.

In addition you may get a favorable answer by adopting a more polite and restrained manner."

You are missing the point here, this fault appeared with the Patch and to leave all the people using this product out on a limb is not only poor it is discusting.

Remember the patch is not simply an upgrade, it is rectify faults in the original product and as such must be able to work with the UBI Soft product, this it is not doing due some pretty third rate programming on behalf of one or either of the companies.

I realise you are not employed by UBI or Maddox but are simply one of their unpaid minions, but do you have an extensive programming background on this product and can you say without certainty that the fault lays with one part of the product or the other as the game has by design and integeral game server, I can't say i do, so i post as a fault in this forum as we are requested to do, it is then up to maddox or ubi to determine where the fault lays. you ask for feed back, i highlight the issue that is plaguing the UBI COM connection and get patronised by one of their minions................

"In addition you may get a favorable answer by adopting a more polite and restrained manner."

Perhaps if someone bothered to post that they were looking at this issue or similar either here on the UBI Server you might get a "restrained" manner, but to Bury your heads and make like an Ostrich in the hope that it goes away is nieve. It needs sorting, especially as it will start to lose the company follow on customers, it has lost one already.....me

Message Edited on 08/16/0312:01AM by Taylortony

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 01:29 AM
It is an issue which UBISoft will fix, in the meantime continue this in General Discussion.

Oh yeah check #6 in the ORR Posting Guidelines /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=Olegmaddoxreadyroom&id=zvbzs

<p align="center">
<A HREF="http://mudmovers.com/sturmovik_101/FAQ.htm" TARGET=_blank>
Unofficial IL-2 Community FAQ</font></A>

<fontsize=2>Hunter82's Tech Pages (http://mudmovers.com/tech/tech_pages.htm)
Forgotten Battles Reality Check (http://www.simhq.com/_air/air_065a.html)
</font></p>