PDA

View Full Version : Need a teacher >_>

ElSjonnie
06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Right so I'm leaving for NZ in October or slightly later. I won't have access to Il2 there, so my Il2 "carreer" will come to a stop during my 7 month visit. Before that I'd like to at least become decent at flying online (full real), so instead of QMB all day, I'm looking for someone that can teach me one or two things by flying with me online. Preferably with TS or VT, I could probably arrange a VT channel. I'm from .nl so time = GMT+1 aka CET. I'm available for most of the day, because I am waiting for exams in August. Oh yes, preferably you fly FW190 >_>. Holla

[EDIT] ps. I'm quite terrible, but I'd like to think I can learn fast >_>

ElSjonnie
06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Right so I'm leaving for NZ in October or slightly later. I won't have access to Il2 there, so my Il2 "carreer" will come to a stop during my 7 month visit. Before that I'd like to at least become decent at flying online (full real), so instead of QMB all day, I'm looking for someone that can teach me one or two things by flying with me online. Preferably with TS or VT, I could probably arrange a VT channel. I'm from .nl so time = GMT+1 aka CET. I'm available for most of the day, because I am waiting for exams in August. Oh yes, preferably you fly FW190 >_>. Holla

[EDIT] ps. I'm quite terrible, but I'd like to think I can learn fast >_>

MEGILE
06-24-2007, 04:24 AM
Hey dude I'll fly, and teach you the way of the lawn dart.

Pigeon_
06-24-2007, 05:10 AM
Hi Sjonnie!

I'm from Holland too. I just ordered my copy of 1946 and I can't wait to play. Maybe we can fly together sometime?

Another thing you might want to do is join a virtual squadron. My experience with other games is that you learn the most by joining a squad. You can also take virtual flying lessons over at Joint-Ops (http://www.joint-ops.com/index.htm). It's all great fun.

Also, the 190 is not the best plane to start in, from what I've read...

Anyway, good luck! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Xiolablu3
06-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Fw190 would be a frustrating plane to learn in, IMO.

ElSjonnie
06-24-2007, 08:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xiolablu3:
Fw190 would be a frustrating plane to learn in, IMO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's going ok for me, around 0.8 K/D normally with it