PDA

View Full Version : Play PF Online??

Ilya-Mourometz
02-26-2005, 04:01 AM
It's me Again,
How can I play PF Online??? I think I'm doing something Wrong.
Do I have to Change Settings Somewhere or What???

Cheers

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

Tully__
02-26-2005, 04:23 AM
Download Hyperlobby (http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/) and check out the Pacific Fighters room.

Wilburnator
02-26-2005, 04:57 AM
If you have PF only, try the lobbies at UBI.com. But you'll have more luck and a better experience if you get the whole deal... Forgotten Battles, the Aces Expansion Pack, and the Pacific Fighters over that as one big sim. That's what everyone is playing at the Hyperlobby that Tully pointed you to. If you enjoy PF just go get the Gold Pack, which is FB and the Aces addon. It's well worth it, tons more planes, more maps, and alot of people playing online to shoot yer butt down again and again. Fun stuff man.

Ilya-Mourometz
02-26-2005, 05:19 AM
I Use IL2/FB/AEP/PF so I try HyperLobby

Thanks

Crouchy Eagle
02-26-2005, 09:06 AM
I have FB+ACE+PF but can't play on HyperLobby due to a problem that I can't get any helps from HL. I switched to Ubisoft server and played with few servers that support my installation (FB+ACE+PF 3.04m). However, I can't join PF Stand Alone Server because FB+ACE+PF is not compatible. I still try figure out how to install PF as Stand Alone Package so I can play on Ubisoft's PF server. Any advises? Thx

ku101-Shrike
02-26-2005, 10:51 AM
to fly on the standalone rooms on UBI, you need to install PF as Standalone in addition to the merged product. i.e. you installed PF already as merged, now you will need to put the disk in and install PF a second time, it will prompt you whether you want this install as a merged or standalone install. hope this helps.

Crouchy Eagle
02-26-2005, 03:14 PM
It prompts for the current PF directory which was created for FB+ACE+PF. I'm afraid that the standalone will messe up the merged version.

VMF-214_HaVoK
02-26-2005, 03:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crouchy Eagle:
It prompts for the current PF directory which was created for FB+ACE+PF. I'm afraid that the standalone will messe up the merged version. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PF stand alone and the merged if both installed creates thier own directory.