PDA

View Full Version : I fell thru the floor

Auscreely
12-04-2003, 08:10 PM
HELP!!!
I fell thru the floor and cept falling untill I opened my Relto book and went back to Relto!
the point is the ground the area around the fireflies is not solid.

~Auscreely~

Auscreely
12-04-2003, 08:10 PM
HELP!!!
I fell thru the floor and cept falling untill I opened my Relto book and went back to Relto!
the point is the ground the area around the fireflies is not solid.

~Auscreely~

Fyrehawk
12-04-2003, 08:13 PM
This post belongs in the technical support forum.

You'll most likely receive the help you need there.

"There is a thin line between insanity and genius. I have erased this line".
--Oscar Levant

graham_614
12-04-2003, 09:21 PM
I also fell through the floor until I ran the update. The falling stopped after that. I believe the update contained some sort of floorglue.

Free Urulive!

Manitu777
12-05-2003, 12:13 AM
This happens to me all the time AT HOME!!

"If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash, and the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash, and your data is corrupted cause the index doesn't hash, then your situation's hopeless and your system's gonna crash!"

Manitu777
12-05-2003, 12:15 AM
S'ok....i updated me with a new version so all is good now!

"If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash, and the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash, and your data is corrupted cause the index doesn't hash, then your situation's hopeless and your system's gonna crash!"

SaxyTenshi
12-05-2003, 11:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by graham_614:
I also fell through the floor until I ran the update. The falling stopped after that. I believe the update contained some sort of floorglue.

Free Urulive!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've been falling through the map at least a few times in every age. I just downloaded the update today and I fell through the floor in Kadish twice since then, even after the update.

I'm sure all the bugs will be worked out eventually ^_^ It's actually pretty amusing, if not slightly annoying.