PDA

View Full Version : problems with locking onto target [pc]

LoneRider96
04-30-2010, 05:18 AM
all threw the game ive had problems with not being able to lock onto a target unless im real close,now ive got the gun i cant complete training because the targets are too far away and i cant get a lock.
this PC version has some major issues.i wont be getting the next instalment if this is how they are going to make a $100 australia game.
majorly unsatisfied.

xtiger
04-30-2010, 11:40 AM
for that particular 'mission' turn Enzio until he's facing the target dummy and it's got that little sparkle / white light glowy thingy about it, then press F, that should lock him on the target so you can kill the target dummies.

The target lock doesn't seem to be of much good in the PC version during multiple enemy combat in the PC version but it works for starting the combat or using the gun anyway.

LoneRider96
04-30-2010, 02:33 PM
ive tryed everything possible,i just cant get close enough to get a lock.

LoneRider96
05-01-2010, 07:26 AM
got that bit sorted....
for some strange reason,weapon wheel [numpad 4] and pan camera up [numpad 2] together give me lock on target....?
but my key bindings say numpad 4 is target lock,but wont actualy work without num 2....lol another glitch

SkulltheTroll
02-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Same thing here. I'm in the one where your Uncle Mario wants to teach you to dodge. You're in a combat pit and cannot move. I've tried rebinding the high profile key (which is what it tells me to push to lock on.) I've tried aborting the memory and starting over, I've tried every combination of keys I can think of. This is the 3rd thing I've run into that made me stop the game and fire up google to figure out the bug. This was not a good PC port.

AntiChrist7
02-21-2012, 12:43 PM
buy a gamepad, far less trouble