PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3

BurnedDust
01-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, I've played through the whole storyline of the AC sequel now, and I'm so damn happy with this game, it's freakin' awesome, I can't, I can't wait for the third one now, it's gonna be awsome, we all know there'll be one!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
When it gets released i know that it will be improved, and they say you drive to a cabin up north, maybe a suggestion for it you can drive the car now? Just a thought, but Desmond can drive, right?

That would be cool, and something happens on the way, like the wagonride in AC2, ah, yeah, well, thanks, Ubisoft, for making an awesome game.

(don't think me of as a gaming geek, but you're one of the best game developers.)

DLTyrus
01-11-2010, 01:25 PM
The possibility of a game set in the present and what that would mean for the franchise has been debated quite a bit here. The only thing I know for sure, though, is that Desmond likes to ride motorbikes, but he may be able to drive a car also.

That said, though, you're likely going to get a moderator in here asking you to post your thoughts about the next AC game in the Wishlist thread.