PDA

View Full Version : How does one get "The Officer?"

GaiaRyu
11-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Not sure if this has been asked but I pre-ordered and got the Collectors Edition for the ps3. In the guide it says to get him you have to had pre-ordered or got the collectors, so yeah anyone?
Thanks in advance.

Eavath
11-17-2010, 09:20 PM
From what I've seen/heard, it's either A) preorder bonus from somewhere or B) LE edition bonus (Both are stated on Wikipedia, you decide if is reliable information)

GaiaRyu
11-17-2010, 09:28 PM
aww ok yeah, I see and thats what I was worryed about. Well hell how lame, anyone from the Uk wanna give up there officer code? XD

Rukous
11-17-2010, 10:39 PM
I preordered and got the collectors edition at gamestop, That gave me the Harlequin since that was a gamestop exclusive. They said the officer was a Bestbuy exclusive. When I put in my collectors editions codes for the other missions it said I unlocked the officer too. So either I got lucky or its included in the collectors edition too

Jman1906
11-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Depends where you got your collecters I think. I got the officer by pre-ordering at best buy, so maybe you can only get him at the collecters edition there?

DeafAtheist
11-18-2010, 11:00 AM
If you have the North American Collector's Edition there should be a code inside the game for the 2 exclusive single player maps. If you enter that code you will also get the Officer from it even tho it doesn't say that it is included.

Xkorpio_769
11-25-2010, 09:36 AM
I bought a game from the store, it was limited edition, it came with THE OFFICER, THE HARLEQUIN, DRACHEN ARMOR, and 2 solo missions. If you pre-order from 2 websites, which I do not know what, you'll get THE HARLEQUIN, and 1 solo mission. If you pre-order from PLAY.COM, and another website, you'll get THE OFFICER and the other solo mission. I find it quite weird cus I got both characters, and both the missions..... plus DRACHEN ARMOR..... woohoo!

Lance-Ismael
11-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Or you buy the DLC code for the officer from people at eBay. Just done so for 6 Euro.

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 10:54 AM
You either get the Officer by preordering from Best Buy, or living in Europe and getting the Limited Codex Edition, which gives you both the Harlequin and the Officer.

If you live in the states, it's only from Best Buy preorders.

ExprtAssassin
11-25-2010, 03:29 PM
I live in America and I just went to Best Buy and bought it. Looked inside and there was the officer code.