PDA

View Full Version : spoiler!! theory behind what is going on actually

genxraver
12-12-2009, 09:11 AM
i think ezio is actually........altair.

if you read the codex pages you find that altair is growing old and he has hidden the apple of eden away in some well. in one of his codex pages he mentioned how the divine figures in history (ie jesus and others) were all actually the SAME person. so this implies that the apple can grant immunity. then in the final codex page altair mentions how he is on his death bed. he talks about how his thoughts are consumed with his impending death (ie. he's afraid to die). then he eerily mentions how since he's on the verge of death there would be no harm to look and touch the apple of eden one more time.

i think that altair, in his fear of death, actually uses the apple to gain immortality. thus he, or his consciosness, live on through his ancestors, ie. ezio. or maybe he actually IS ezio. that can potentially explain how they both have the same facial scar and such.

plus...........if rodrigo stabbed ezio....how the hell is ezio able to get up and fight?????

(maybe that alludes to how ezio is really altair since he is immortal/cannot die)

wwfls1
12-12-2009, 09:26 AM
ya i think ur right cuz Ezio is able to become an assassin very quickly but the scar theory is not good cuz the scar is just a family trademark

Crash_Plague
12-12-2009, 10:19 AM
That's some good thinking there, I kinda like the idea of His consciousness living on through his descendants.

But you are totally right with the codex page, I'm pretty sure Altair discovered *something* about death and eluding it, I was expecting Altair to pop up in italy or even the present day and be all like "You must come with me!"

xD

Just wishful thinking I suppose on my part http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Avl521
12-12-2009, 10:31 AM
good theory but the scar part seems to be either amazing coincidence (we don't know how Altair got it, we know Ezio got it when a rock hit his face, we don't know how Desmond got it) or it's somehow present in everyone of the family... or at least everyone that looks like Desmond

AcNe92
12-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow, thats a great theory, except for that fact that in the very beginning of the game its shows Ezio's birth.

Altair may have lived longer because of the apple, but I believe he is long dead.

Neo_Age
12-12-2009, 11:00 AM
I dont think thats it at all. I do think Altair will make an appearince in AC3, perhaps as some wise old man, perhaps as head of the Templar order (wouldnt that be a trip?), Who knows.

With this game series, you have to keep in mind the over all themes that its giving, one of which is that Memories are genetic. If Ezio is the decendant of Altair then, in the games universe, he has a genetic disposition to be a top notch assassin due to Altair and all the ancestors that came before Ezio.