PDA

View Full Version : How do you think AC:R will start?

Rich2133
07-14-2011, 07:53 AM
I have been thinking and I wondered how Revelations will start. Obviously it will start with Desmond entering the black room to get to the Ezio memories, but what I am asking is how will Ezio's story start in this game?

I think or at least I would like to see him start out still in Rome or somewhere in Italy in a Assassins stronghold studying over Altiar's writings that could be salvaged from the Raid from the Borgias, and then making the decision to go and follow the Altiar pilgrimage. Then tieing up anything he needs to in Italy (like saying goodbye to his sister and Mother if she is still alive/ also to Leonardo) and then head out. I would like to see a glimpse of Italy to close out that era and make way for the new era that we have been hearing so much about.

What do ya'll think any other theories how Ezio's story may start?

reini03
07-14-2011, 08:00 AM
Hopefully exactly in the way you mentioned. I think that would be the perfect start. Then a little custscene of entering a ship and going to Masyaf.

darkghost1995
07-14-2011, 10:30 AM
I think we'll start straight on the boat I just don't see Ubisoft putting the effort to close up on Italy. But hopefully they will surprise me...

reini03
07-14-2011, 10:33 AM
I think some magazine also stated how the game would start. And that's right after the CGI trailer, falling down the Assassin Tower in Masyaf with a rope around your neck, which suddenly tears and you fall down. Anyway, I can't remember which magazine it was, nor can I confirm that they told the truth.

Rich2133
07-14-2011, 10:42 AM
I sure hope not, They have to show the reason why Ezio decided to go to Masyaf. Maybe it will show him in the Auditore Villa where Desmond saw him putting the code 72 behind the bookcase as he goes through and finds some of the codex's and decides to go to Masyaf. In the trailer on the boat he has a book in his hand so he had to have gotten that from somewhere...

JeremyJOwens
07-14-2011, 12:34 PM
Anyone know which magazine?

Bipolar Matt
07-14-2011, 01:14 PM
I don't think a minimum of 5-10 minutes of story set up in Italy is asking too much before Ezio starts off for Masayf. Going to the Villa Auditore once more to collect the Codex pages, leave the 72/triangle key on the wall and possibly recover Altair's Armor (one can hope) would be nice to see.

LightRey
07-14-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't really care that much as long as it's epic.

StarScream391
07-14-2011, 01:24 PM
You people hope too much...

SpitfireSpud
07-14-2011, 01:43 PM
well that starting of the video from E3 could be just like the trailer we saw for Brotherhood(which turned out to be the little CGI intro to the game title screen)
maybe?

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood E3 Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4-kRLaE)

So the starting could be right from where we stabbed Lucy, as in Brotherhood, we started from the Vault from ACII...

It should start from inside the Animus with Desmond.. then it will probably have a few CGI moments before we start our actual gameplay that we saw from the E3 Vid(Revelations)

As with ACII and Brotherhood, we got a little bit of gameplay then the title music, and then the Assassins Logo and the title of the Game Appears, like the one in Rev(E3 Game Demo)

just maybe... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif dunno.

ScytheOfGrim
07-14-2011, 01:48 PM
"Press Start".

LightRey
07-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
"Press Start".
win.

breedlove94
07-14-2011, 02:35 PM
From the cover feature of the June issue of Game Informer: "The opening location for Revelations is a familiar one... Ezio begins the game by making a pilgrimage to the ancient strong hold of Masyaf."
"Through questioning one of the Templars, he (Ezio) realizes that there is this extremely important artifact hidden inside Masyaf...this secret is locked away, and five ancient seals must be brought to Masyaf to breach the interior. The Trail of these keys leads Ezio to Constantinople."

I believe that their will be a cutscene at the Villa in Italy before Ezio leaves for Masyaf. What's confusing is that the E3 gameplay was that Ezio is leaving Constantinople to(presumbably) Masyaf. Perhaps he would become acquainted with Yusuf and the Brotherhood in Constantinople before leaving for Masyaf. Maybe we'll start right at Masyaf and have flashbacks (like the CGI trailer) showing why and how we got there. I can't imagine Ubisoft not showing us Ezio's final farewell to his family.

LightRey
07-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by breedlove94:
From the cover feature of the June issue of Game Informer: "The opening location for Revelations is a familiar one... Ezio begins the game by making a pilgrimage to the ancient strong hold of Masyaf."
"Through questioning one of the Templars, he (Ezio) realizes that there is this extremely important artifact hidden inside Masyaf...this secret is locked away, and five ancient seals must be brought to Masyaf to breach the interior. The Trail of these keys leads Ezio to Constantinople."

I believe that their will be a cutscene at the Villa in Italy before Ezio leaves for Masyaf. What's confusing is that the E3 gameplay was that Ezio is leaving Constantinople to(presumbably) Masyaf. Perhaps he would become acquainted with Yusuf and the Brotherhood in Constantinople before leaving for Masyaf. Maybe we'll start right at Masyaf and have flashbacks (like the CGI trailer) showing why and how we got there. I can't imagine Ubisoft not showing us Ezio's final farewell to his family.
eh, no. He first goes to Masyaf, then realises he needs to go to Constantinople and then after he's finished he goes back to Masyaf again, this departure is likely what's in the E3 gameplay trailer.

Ranorm
07-14-2011, 02:53 PM
See for yourself. (http://i53.tinypic.com/2aad9qu.jpg) Two pages of an GamersTM article. (http://i56.tinypic.com/5zn02t.jpg)

-shrug-

Edited: Could be a tech demo, could be the start. Who knows?

lukaszep
07-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by JeremyJOwens:

I spent ages looking and i found it! It described it as a tech demo, but it seems likely it will be in the game, but doesn't mention if it's at the beginning.
Read here. (http://www.play-mag.co.uk/general/an-exclusive-sneak-peak-at-assasssins-creed-revelations/)

Rich2133
07-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by lukaszep:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JeremyJOwens:

I spent ages looking and i found it! It described it as a tech demo, but it seems likely it will be in the game, but doesn't mention if it's at the beginning.
Read here. (http://www.play-mag.co.uk/general/an-exclusive-sneak-peak-at-assasssins-creed-revelations/) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which Demo are you talking about? The Trailer or the Gameplay demo? Cuz the Gameplay demo was said to be a mission in the middle of the game. I would be a bit disappointed that they didnt tie up loose ends from Brotherhood like they started Ezio's story exactly where we left off in AC2...

GunnarGunderson
07-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Ezio said at the end of Brotherhood "I built this brotherhood to last, with or without me" Which makes me think he never returned to Italy after slaying Cesare

Ureh
07-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Short fan fic:

Trapped in the black room, Desmond is tormented by his last vision before falling into darkness: Lucy died by his hand (we don't know for certain if it was fatal but neither does he). He grieves for her and blames himself.

Unable to control his mind he revisits Ezio who is also grieving for Caterina Sforza. She lost Forli but she also lost her children. They are kidnapped by Templars who have also taken control of Istanbul. Ezio promises to free the city and save her children.

After confronting one of the Templar agents, he receives a confession that one of the children is his and that he/she was kidnapped because the Templars needed someone with Ezio's blood to gain access to a vault near Masyaf.

Ezio soon discovers that several Templars have claimed the Seals of Altair and have already began forcing his child to unlock their secrets. He must reclaim these seals and find out what the Templars are looking for. Above all, he must rescue his child before it's too late (for everyone).

Dunh dunh dunh. Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Truth is written in blood. Dunh dunh dunh.

Rich2133
07-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Ureh:
Short fan fic:

Trapped in the black room, Desmond is tormented by his last vision before falling into darkness: Lucy died by his hand (we don't know for certain if it was fatal but neither does he). He grieves for her and blames himself.

Unable to control his mind he revisits Ezio who is also grieving for Caterina Sforza. She lost Forli but she also lost her children. They are kidnapped by Templars who have also taken control of Istanbul. Ezio promises to free the city and save her children.

After confronting one of the Templar agents, he receives a confession that one of the children is his and that he/she was kidnapped because the Templars needed someone with Ezio's blood to gain access to a vault near Masyaf.

Ezio soon discovers that several Templars have claimed the Seals of Altair and have already began forcing his child to unlock their secrets. He must reclaim these seals and find out what the Templars are looking for. Above all, he must rescue his child before it's too late (for everyone).

Dunh dunh dunh. Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Truth is written in blood. Dunh dunh dunh.

Interesting...

Calvarok
07-14-2011, 06:56 PM
The game will probably start off with Desmond, but they have said that Ezio's part will start off with him already on the journey to Masyaf.

Bipolar Matt
07-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Ureh:
Short fan fic:

Can't happen. The two children were already born before Ezio ever met Caterina.

VRTX97
07-14-2011, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:

... Does ''Short Fan Fic'' say something to you?

Calvarok
07-14-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Pex3650:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:

... Does ''Short Fan Fic'' say something to you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It doesn't say "Story about the AC univers that is crippled by an obvious fact" to me.

tyrce111
07-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Well, either Leonardo is SOMEHOW on the same place of Ezio... AGAIN!... Or Ezio just magically aquires his Hook Blade between AC:B and AC:R... I think it would be cool to have him go back to florence or W/e and do one of Leonardo's Classic Assassin's Creed 2 Hidden Blade (In this case it being a hook blade) Training ruteen... That or maybe using the Apple Again (its already in the vault) or finding something from some recovered codex pages that leonardo didn't pick up the first time he decrypted it.

Some back story of him leaving Roma and saying goodbye to his friends and family is sort of essential IMO. But then again, maybe Ezio encounters another crazy bearded madman that designs the Hook Blade for Ezio... Have we ever thought.... Da Vinci is about 60 or so by now... hmmm???

Ureh
07-14-2011, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ureh:
Short fan fic:

Can't happen. The two children were already born before Ezio ever met Caterina. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif Sorry about that, forgot to explain that. I'm not talking about the two kids we see in the dlc. But a child that may've been conceived - possibly unknowingly - when Ezio and Caterina united in bed. The AC universe has been known to rewrite (or should I say "tell the truth") history. Caterina secretly loved Ezio but knew that if she opened her heart to him that a family would affect his ability to do his job as an Assassin (like his father).

In my fan fic, Ezio passes on his information to Caterina when the cannon ball blasts through the roof. With no time to think, he unknowingly fathers his first child.

Probably the only thing I can't seem to answer yet is: How the Templars knew that this child was related to Ezio? and how they even became aware of this child in the first place?

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

tyrce111
07-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Not trying to seem like an arogant guy Ureh... but... "I FOUND A GIANT PLOT-HOLE THAT PEOPLE HAVENT REALIZED!"

Caterina spends like.... a couple weeks in the Castello Di San't Angelo... And when I rescued her from her cell... Me saw no "Morning Sickness" in the cell O.o

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JeremyJOwens
07-15-2011, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
Well, either Leonardo is SOMEHOW on the same place of Ezio... AGAIN!... Or Ezio just magically aquires his Hook Blade between AC:B and AC:R... I think it would be cool to have him go back to florence or W/e and do one of Leonardo's Classic Assassin's Creed 2 Hidden Blade (In this case it being a hook blade) Training ruteen... That or maybe using the Apple Again (its already in the vault) or finding something from some recovered codex pages that leonardo didn't pick up the first time he decrypted it.

Some back story of him leaving Roma and saying goodbye to his friends and family is sort of essential IMO. But then again, maybe Ezio encounters another crazy bearded madman that designs the Hook Blade for Ezio... Have we ever thought.... Da Vinci is about 60 or so by now... hmmm???

It's already been mentioned by Ubisoft that the Hookblade is an innovation created by Constantinople and given to you by Yusef.

ThaWhistle
07-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by StarScream391:
You people hope too much...

hope, mindless speculation, terrible recollections of the events of the games, complaints, etc. That basically sums of 90% of the topics here.

Rich2133
07-16-2011, 08:28 PM
anybody else have any more ideas? How do you think Ezio would even think about going on the pilgrimage etc.

NewBlade200
07-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Ezio will travel back to Roma for a bit, discovers visions of Altair that force his way into his mind for short periods of time which gets him interested, does a curtsy and away we go on a boat to Masayaf.
He stops in Constantinople to get some new under (and over) garments to deal with the weather. Says hellos and goodbyes at the Assassins guild and goes to follow the yellow sand road to his destination.
Que trailer.
Cuts the rope (with his awesome http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif ), hoists up his skirt and leaves for Constantinople (because eradicating every Templar there would be sooooo difficult for someone who is basically Bruce Lee mixed with Chuck Norris).
Que Sequence 2/Desmond Time.

ThaWhistle
07-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Ezio will get on a horse, and itll be like FRAAAAAAASH and then hell shoot a wagon and itll go CRAAAAAAAALLL and then the templars come out and they blow up bombs and then ezio blows up a lighthouse and its all like BROOOOOOOWW FROOOOOOOOWWW SHRAAAAOOOSH.

but for realz, I just had a thought... about the end though. when ezio, altair and desmond all have this nexus we've heard about, has anyone contemplated that it is then that we will be introduced to ancestor number 3, ie the main character of AC3?

RzaRecta357
07-17-2011, 02:07 AM
Like the above poster said, the assassins in constinople will be surprised that Ezio doesn't know what a hook blade is.

Also, Caterina died shortly after when they didn't give her land back and what not once Ezio saved her.

Didn't you guys leave the animus every sequence to talk to Shaun and the others a few times during brotherhood?

Ureh
07-17-2011, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Like the above poster said, the assassins in constinople will be surprised that Ezio doesn't know what a hook blade is.

Also, Caterina died shortly after when they didn't give her land back and what not once Ezio saved her.

Didn't you guys leave the animus every sequence to talk to Shaun and the others a few times during brotherhood?

I think Shawn's been wrong before. If I remember correctly, there were a few discrepencies with his info in AC2 and what happened in ACB. According to his info in AC2 she died before the events of ACB and grew white hair after being imprisoned and raped for two years in the Vatican.

I think it's safe to say that history is written by the victors which is doubly so in the AC universe. That bit of history may've been written by Templars who saw that it would benefit them. They probably had difficulty killong someone like Sforza.

Shawn just repeats what he's told and not what he knows first hand.

Moultonborough
07-17-2011, 12:16 PM
My question is twofold. One, how is Desmond going to do his intro? So far in the series it starts with him talking about the previous games, ending with " I'm Desmond Miles and this is my story". Or something close to that. He's in a coma right now it will be cool how they work it out. Second, will we travel to Constantinople or Masyaf from Rome. Like we started AC:B from the vault or just start right off in the city.

NewBlade200
07-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Didn't you guys leave the animus every sequence to talk to Shaun and the others a few times during brotherhood? I only ever left the animus so I could talk to Shaun http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
My question is twofold. One, how is Desmond going to do his intro? So far in the series it starts with him talking about the previous games, ending with " I'm Desmond Miles and this is my story". Or something close to that. He's in a coma right now it will be cool how they work it out. Second, will we travel to Constantinople or Masyaf from Rome. Like we started AC:B from the vault or just start right off in the city.

You'll go to masayaf first, then Constantinople, and according to the E3 gameplay trailer (which spoiled everything), he will follow a templar out of the great city, possibly to Cappadocia. Where else to put the last key but in an entire city of your allies, right?

The gameinformer special on ACR mentioned how they will be shooting arrows against him as he attempts to get away after the scenes in the E3 trailer.

And spoiler warning about the bald guy! It's in white:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Ezio pushes him off along with him, but uses the rope to survive while he falls to his death</span> That's what I read in a downloadable magazine anyways. It was posted here some time ago.Pretty sure it's buried now.

Moultonborough
07-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:

You'll go to masayaf first, then Constantinople, and according to the E3 gameplay trailer (which spoiled everything), he will follow a templar out of the great city, possibly to Cappadocia. Where else to put the last key but in an entire city of your allies, right?

The gameinformer special on ACR mentioned how they will be shooting arrows against him as he attempts to get away after the scenes in the E3 trailer.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Ezio pushes him off along with him, but uses the rope to survive while he falls to his death</span> That's what I read in a downloadable magazine anyways. It was posted here some time ago.Pretty sure it's buried now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know which magazine? I would like to read what they say. Where did you see the G.I. info? I got the magazine and read their HUB but I can't remember it being there. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Ezio pushes him off along with him, but uses the rope to survive while he falls to his death</span> That's what I read in a downloadable magazine anyways. It was posted here some time ago.Pretty sure it's buried now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know which magazine? I would like to read what they say. Where did you see the G.I. info? I got the magazine and read their HUB but I can't remember it being there. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really sorry, but I forgot which thread showed me the link, but in the GI article, it's on pg 47 under the title, A MORE REAL WORLD and talks about the cinematic moments that will be in ACR. you do have the one with he picture of Ezio taking up the whole front with Altair on the back, right?

Moultonborough
07-17-2011, 08:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Do you know which magazine? I would like to read what they say. Where did you see the G.I. info? I got the magazine and read their HUB but I can't remember it being there. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really sorry, but I forgot which thread showed me the link, but in the GI article, it's on pg 47 under the title, A MORE REAL WORLD and talks about the cinematic moments that will be in ACR. you do have the one with he picture of Ezio taking up the whole front with Altair on the back, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, and just read it. Guess I missed that the first time. Thanks. Should be cool if they work game play and cinematic together like that. It would be a awesome start to a game.

SleezeRocker
07-17-2011, 08:22 PM
Deep in the ocean dead and cast away
The innocents are burned, in flames
A million miles from home (Italy) I don't the know the way (to Masyaf?)
Im (Ezio) ready for the fight (kick some Templar *** and shank every guard in your way), and fate (the ending of Ezio's Story)

Trumpets- Daaaa, DAAAAA,Deeee Daaa DAAAAA
Drums- Duh, Duh, Duh, DU,DU,DU DUH

lol

blazefp
07-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Ok, I don't know if any of you guys already said this or discovered the true beginning of ACR because I'm to lazy to read all the 3 pages but I don't think no one said this here before so here it goes.

In the beginning of ACB, when they got to Monteriggioni (forgive me if I spell it wrong) and try, with no success, to go immediately to the last memory of Ezio, Rebbeca says something like "I can't get access to the memory of 1507. Ezio seems to be remembering something else"; Desmond: "You mean like a memory inside of a memory?"
I know that Ezio will see some of Alta´r's life through the PoE so my theory is that ACR starts with Ezio reliving a memory of Alta´r (1507, right after ACB ending) and then he hides the apple beneath the Coloseum like what we played with Desmond.
What do you think?

Elatreus
07-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Well to start with there will probably be a brief flashback of events in the previous games like they did in AC:II and AC:B.

Then I think it will start with Desmond waking up in a strange room having no idea where he is, he then realizes he is inside the animus itself.

CRUDFACE
07-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
Ok, I don't know if any of you guys already said this or discovered the true beginning of ACR because I'm to lazy to read all the 3 pages but I don't think no one said this here before so here it goes.

In the beginning of ACB, when they got to Monteriggioni (forgive me if I spell it wrong) and try, with no success, to go immediately to the last memory of Ezio, Rebbeca says something like "I can't get access to the memory of 1507. Ezio seems to be remembering something else"; Desmond: "You mean like a memory inside of a memory?"
I know that Ezio will see some of Alta´r's life through the PoE so my theory is that ACR starts with Ezio reliving a memory of Alta´r (1507, right after ACB ending) and then he hides the apple beneath the Coloseum like what we played with Desmond.
What do you think?

If he could see his life like through the poe, there'd be no reason for the seals, or the codex for that matter, except some sentimental value. and so far, we start off where it ended. The last memory of ACB is him walking away so we probably won't be there. Plus he already put the apple away, remember? If he did look into Altair's life, he would have done it beforehand.

I'll think they'll stick to the other two, start with Desmond saying stuff, then he tries to leave, but finds out that there is an invisible wall keeping him from leaving as seen in the Desmond trailer for ACR.

Since he has to find Ezio's memories in the first place, we'll have gameplay/tutorial time with him...then we'll...Ezio didn't walk to Masayaf, lol, I hope and once we're there, we'll be infiltrating Masayaf, have a grand escape, then leave for Constantinople!

So, the only problem is...did he leave the armor of Brutus behind? I mean yeah, it was butt hurt ugly, but it was invincible and ACB shows us that he had on Altair's stuff during Desmond's op gameplay. Hmm, you guys think the developers are going to just overlook this?

blazefp
07-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by t260z
If he could see his life like through the poe, there'd be no reason for the seals, or the codex for that matter, except some sentimental value. and so far, we start off where it ended. The last memory of ACB is him walking away so we probably won't be there. Plus he already put the apple away, remember? If he did look into Altair's life, he would have done it beforehand.

We only see Ezio hiding the apple with Desmond's ghost. So yeah he must have done it beforehand.

I'll think they'll stick to the other two, start with Desmond saying stuff, then he tries to leave, but finds out that there is an invisible wall keeping him from leaving as seen in the Desmond trailer for ACR.

Yes, I'm 90% sure that that will be the real start but I was talking about Ezio's start in the game xD I just forgot to mention that.

Originally posted by t260Z:
So, the only problem is...did he leave the armor of Brutus behind? I mean yeah, it was butt hurt ugly, but it was invincible and ACB shows us that he had on Altair's stuff during Desmond's op gameplay. Hmm, you guys think the developers are going to just overlook this?

PLEASE NOOOOOOO. I hate the brutus armor. It was ugly, very very garish, it really looked like it was done ages and ages ago, heavy and it had nothing to do with the assassins way. The outfit he uses on ACR trailer should be the done used on the game. Only the dagger of the brutus armor should be spared xD

LightRey
07-18-2011, 03:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:

In the beginning of ACB, when they got to Monteriggioni (forgive me if I spell it wrong) and try, with no success, to go immediately to the last memory of Ezio, Rebbeca says something like "I can't get access to the memory of 1507. Ezio seems to be remembering something else"; Desmond: "You mean like a memory inside a memory?"
What do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He doesn't see it with the PoE, he sees it through and/or with and/or where he finds the seals.

blazefp
07-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Lightrey, my quote from my previous text was a mistake, I've already changed it
Btw I said through http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

LightRey
07-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Lightrey, my quote from my previous text was a mistake, I've already changed it
Btw I said through http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif
sry, I was a little slow.

CRUDFACE
07-18-2011, 06:04 PM
@blazefp you can see Ezio hide it and walk away if you play the second memory in sequence.Ezio just walks away, having put the apple back. I was depressed when I first saw it because for a second I thought the game would actually let us play it.

But god, were you like me and think the brutus armor looked kind of cool when it was first shown on that scroll? It was lean/red/black/and with eagles...then we got it for real and life took a step up in levels of suck.

LightRey
07-18-2011, 06:50 PM
@blazefp you can see Ezio hide it and walk away if you play the second memory in sequence.Ezio just walks away, having put the apple back. I was depressed when I first saw it because for a second I thought the game would actually let us play it.

But god, were you like me and think the brutus armor looked kind of cool when it was first shown on that scroll? It was lean/red/black/and with eagles...then we got it for real and life took a step up in levels of suck.
I know rite? way too bulky. not any of the colors like in the drawing either. it was just ugly.

CRUDFACE
07-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:

I know rite? way too bulky. not any of the colors like in the drawing either. it was just ugly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have yet to find one person who likes that armor. Nobody on the forums does or youtube for that matter.

Wait, I just noticed that everyone fights more for Ezio to be able to take armor off and then they give us this. Oh Ubisoft, you did this on purpose.

LightRey
07-18-2011, 07:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I know rite? way too bulky. not any of the colors like in the drawing either. it was just ugly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have yet to find one person who likes that armor. Nobody on the forums does or youtube for that matter.

Wait, I just noticed that everyone fights more for Ezio to be able to take armor off and then they give us this. Oh Ubisoft, you did this on purpose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I also don't really get why Ezio didn't even seem to have attempted to reclaim Alta´r's armor. It was at least as good as the armor of Brutus and it would be a good idea since it's not something you'd want falling into Templar hands.

blazefp
07-19-2011, 04:20 AM
I also don't really get why Ezio didn't even seem to have attempted to reclaim Alta´r's armor. It was at least as good as the armor of Brutus and it would be a good idea since it's not something you'd want falling into Templar hands.

Yeah he could have done that. And Desmond could too. But he didn't even showed the slightest curiosity to go to Ezio's room and get the armor and it was just 10 meters from him. I know it would be probably irrelevant to the game if he did but c'mon if any of us were Desmond we would try to get that armor. At least I would

LieutenantJojo
07-19-2011, 05:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Yeah he could have done that. And Desmond could too. But he didn't even showed the slightest curiosity to go to Ezio's room and get the armor and it was just 10 meters from him. I know it would be probably irrelevant to the game if he did but c'mon if any of us were Desmond we would try to get that armor. At least I would </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. I would've liked it if Desmond tried to enter Ezio's room in ACB. But oh well...

I hope ACR starts with Ezio doing research in Rome and deciding to go to Masyaf. See him say goodbye to Leonardo, Claudia and the other assassins. Perhaps leave Machiavelli or even Claudia in charge and then leave. It would be nice to walk through Rome for a little bit. Ubisoft wouldn't have to put entire Rome in the game, but only a little section from Tiber Island to the docks where you take a boat or something.

But I fear it'll start when Ezio arrives in Masyaf or even where the E3 trailer left of, as rumors say.

Rich2133
07-19-2011, 06:10 AM
Ok About all the rumors about the game starting off where the trailer left off... I think it is bogus!

Look at the other 3 games. Did we play out any of the other game trailers, no, so why would this be any different

blazefp
07-19-2011, 06:13 AM
Oh I hope it too.
Also I hope something happens in the boat. From Rome to Masyaf is very far and it was dangerous (that was why my people (Portugal) found the sea route to India in 1498). The route through the Mediterranean sea was full of rocks and pirates (I think) and when thy arrived on land it was still dangerous, again because of the pirates.

Grandmaster_Z
07-19-2011, 07:21 AM
splosions

CRUDFACE
07-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:

Yeah he could have done that. And Desmond could too. But he didn't even showed the slightest curiosity to go to Ezio's room and get the armor and it was just 10 meters from him. I know it would be probably irrelevant to the game if he did but c'mon if any of us were Desmond we would try to get that armor. At least I would </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. I would've liked it if Desmond tried to enter Ezio's room in ACB. But oh well...

I hope ACR starts with Ezio doing research in Rome and deciding to go to Masyaf. See him say goodbye to Leonardo, Claudia and the other assassins. Perhaps leave Machiavelli or even Claudia in charge and then leave. It would be nice to walk through Rome for a little bit. Ubisoft wouldn't have to put entire Rome in the game, but only a little section from Tiber Island to the docks where you take a boat or something.

But I fear it'll start when Ezio arrives in Masyaf or even where the E3 trailer left of, as rumors say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was waiting for Desmond to do anything in that town. Not just for the armor, but for stuff like when you read mail that said stuff like: "There's a suspicious white van outside", or "I can't find this where did it go" even though he did do a leap of faith which made me happy in all ways, the Desmond from the end of Assassin's Creed 2 seems to have done more than the Desmond in ACB. Just saying.

I want it to be a bit sentimental in the beginning. He is leaving everything behind to visit a place where he hopes stuff is still around. And I want to see what made him change his robes from standard white to a combo mix of gray, blue with a silver outline. He looked a bit like a warrior mage in those trailers, but meh, he looks cool.

Someone above me mentioned pirates and such, that'd be so cool, and we can use some of the ship's cannons to fight back, use the zipline (if possible) to cross boats and stuff.

Rici611
07-19-2011, 07:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by breedlove94:

eh, no. He first goes to Masyaf, then realises he needs to go to Constantinople and then after he's finished he goes back to Masyaf again, this departure is likely what's in the E3 gameplay trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh, no ezio is not leaving to go to masyaf, he is going to cappadocia, an underground templar city, to find a seal

LightRey
07-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Rici611:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by breedlove94:

eh, no. He first goes to Masyaf, then realises he needs to go to Constantinople and then after he's finished he goes back to Masyaf again, this departure is likely what's in the E3 gameplay trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh, no ezio is not leaving to go to masyaf, he is going to cappadocia, an underground templar city, to find a seal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?=1&v=pUvYBcn9rKE

CRUDFACE
07-19-2011, 05:40 PM
no.

Yeah, can you make a mark on the vid? Like at what time proves the other guy wrong?

LightRey
07-19-2011, 06:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
no.

Yeah, can you make a mark on the vid? Like at what time proves the other guy wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
the beginning really. It's all in like the first 2 minutes.

CRUDFACE
07-19-2011, 06:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
no.

Yeah, can you make a mark on the vid? Like at what time proves the other guy wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
the beginning really. It's all in like the first 2 minutes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But he's not going to masayaf when he escapes the harbor. He's chasing the last/final key, which is in most cases the underground templar city.

LightRey
07-20-2011, 09:03 AM
no.

the beginning really. It's all in like the first 2 minutes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But he's not going to masayaf when he escapes the harbor. He's chasing the last/final key, which is in most cases the underground templar city. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ah that departure. I thought you meant the one at the beginnning. Well I'm not sure about that one. I think I might've heard someone say he was leaving for Masyaf then as well, but I can't be sure.

breedlove94
07-20-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
Does anyone understand what is going on in the beginning of the E3 trailer? first he is captured, then he is on a boat, then going to masyaf. Who captures him at the beginning? He being dragged to the head Templar at Masyaf. The boat traveling to Masyaf, and the epic combat scene are essentially flashbacks showing how he got to Masyaf and how he was captured