PDA

View Full Version : Post here with ATI 4.12 problem

Frequent_Flyer
12-14-2004, 07:55 PM
There appears to be a problem with ATI not recognizing that the graphic problems are experienced on more than just the 800xt card.To that end if you have experienced the "anomalies" that many of us with other(800 series) cards have experienced.A quick one liner card type, memory amount should suffice. I e-mailed ATI but never heard back.I 've got a 9800 w/ 128, and have not been able to run the 4.11 and now 4.12's. with two sets of drivers this issue should have been addressed , at least acknowledged !

Frequent_Flyer
12-14-2004, 07:55 PM
There appears to be a problem with ATI not recognizing that the graphic problems are experienced on more than just the 800xt card.To that end if you have experienced the "anomalies" that many of us with other(800 series) cards have experienced.A quick one liner card type, memory amount should suffice. I e-mailed ATI but never heard back.I 've got a 9800 w/ 128, and have not been able to run the 4.11 and now 4.12's. with two sets of drivers this issue should have been addressed , at least acknowledged !