PDA

View Full Version : QMB player skill question

Call_me_Kanno
12-04-2004, 10:53 AM
In the QMB you have four choices for the player as skill. Rookie, average, veteran and ace. I've always been curious as to what these selections do as far a choosing them for the player's skill level. I can't readily tell any difference in the way the plane handles or such between the four choices.

Kanno

dieg777
12-04-2004, 11:02 AM
I think that the only difference is when you compaire your skill with bandits skill
I have noticed that if I set myself lower than AI then it is more aggresive and if I set myself higher then AI is more predictable and flys straighter more often.

Udidtoo
12-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Well, if your serious with this question and not just chumming the waters it doesn't effect the way your plane will handle.
It affects the skill level of the AI should you choose to hit the A button and the other Ai planes, both friendly and opponets.

Call_me_Kanno
12-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Thank you. I never would have thought about it effecting the way the AI pilots fly the combat. This will be fun to check out. Thank's again sir.

S! Kanno

PS: Nope not doing any chumming...lol. Always wondered about this. I ain't the brightest apple on the tree so I have to ask these thing's to get them cleared up to me. Thank's again.