PDA

View Full Version : UPlay Tie-in To Avatar Marketplace on 360 & Home on PS3?

DjDATZ
11-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Well, we were told to give our suggestions, so here goes.

Personally, I'd love a way to have UPlay tied into Avatar Awards for the Xbox 360 or to Home for the PS3.

Probably the easiest way to do it would be to generate a code for the item that is to be redeemed and then have the user redeem it on their console. I know it could be done on the 360. That way, if I say, complete the plot of Assassin's Creed 2, I could have the option of unlocking one of the Assassin outfits for my avatar. (I must add, they look bad***.) It could also be done through Avatar Awards however, but to this date, there has yet to be an avatar item that can be purchased and/or unlocked like an avatar award.

As of right now, I'm VERY impressed with UPlay and I hope you guys take it much further! I'm also impressed with the fact that just for logging into UPlay, I've already acquired enough Units to redeem for a premium theme on the 360, which usually go for 240 MSP ($3 USD)!

My copy of ACII is arriving today and can't wait to play SCC in 2010. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Keep up all the hard work! Much love!

abale
11-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Just wondering is this reward system going to give gamers discounts on other game titles as downloads?

I mean surely Ubisoft can cut out the middleman, and delivery cost therefore offer cheaper downloads than anyone else on ubisoft titles.
For like platnium equivilent medals.

Now I have kids, I've learnt to love downloading games through steam and ps3 stores, as my kids always manage to find the dvd and cd's i've put up and destroy them..

xsatanicjokerx
11-18-2009, 02:29 AM
You get Avatar awards from Halo waypoint what the hell are you on about

DjDATZ
11-18-2009, 08:14 AM
@xsatanicjokerx

I'm not exactly sure which one of my points you're referring to exactly...

I would post a more concise response to your comment, but I'm really not sure!