PDA

View Full Version : Ezio or Altair ?

ZoRRoOoOo2010
06-12-2010, 02:33 PM
who do you think is the best assassin of all times? who is better to play with ? Who do you prefer to wach killing people and dissapearing ? Who is gonna jump from the highest building ? And not least ...Do you think Altair can give Pazzi Jr`s sisster the handling Ezio gave her earlier http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ?

SevketErhat
06-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Ezio with his advanced abilities without a doubt

RaidingAssassin
06-12-2010, 03:49 PM
i think Ezio is the best at climbing, but i prefer Altairs combat skills with his knife and sword. everything else is all Ezio though. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TJByrum2
06-12-2010, 03:56 PM
No no, Altair can do everything Ezio could do, only in a greater extent.

See, if Assassin's Creed 2 had the SAME gameplay and features as AC1, and AC1 had AC2's features instead, you'd all say Altair is better.

You're looking at this from the way Ubisoft made the games. AC1 is an older game, therefore it doesn't have as many features as AC2.

AC2 however, is newer, therefore it has more features as AC1.

So if AC2 was made first and then AC1 second, everyone who thinks Ezio is better would instead say Altair is better.

Not sure if you understand, but that's as best as I can say it.

----

Now, who's the better Assassin?

Altair. Why? Well he is a Master Assassin, he invented more weapons, he was trained more than Ezio, and he carried the most legendary weapon and armor (which can be found in AC2).

ALTAIR is the better, he can do everything Ezio can do only at a greater extent (because he was trained MORE).

Just because Ubisoft made AC2 have more features doesn't mean Ezio is better than Altair. Everything Ezio does is either BECAUSE of Altair, or is the SAME as Altair.

Murcuseo
06-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by TJByrum2:

Not sure if you understand, but that's as best as I can say it.

... you're right, that didn't make any sense lol

RaidingAssassin
06-12-2010, 04:01 PM
I know, i've always love Altair, but ezio is more fun to play with when climbing. Altair is my defo fave, and i get what you're saying about who you'd like whichever game came out first, like AC2 first the AC1. Yeah, i get you.
ALTAIR DEFINITELY.

TJByrum2
06-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Altair IS better, it has to be fact since he was trained much more than Ezio.

----
For those who don't understand:
Imagine if Ezio was in AC1, and Altair was in AC2.

Now tell me who you think would be the better Assassin?
----

Murcuseo
06-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by TJByrum2:
Altair IS better, it has to be fact since he was trained much more than Ezio.

What, so you're saying noone is allowed to disagree with you... because its fact?

If you want to get into technicalities then Ezio is best, because hes controlled by Desmundo after Altair so he knows everything Altair knows plus some... but teachnically that would make Desmundo the best assassin and we all know how that pans out in his fight sequences. Also not all his combat skills are carried over so thats a lot of crap lol

They both have their plus and minus points, noone can say for sure who is better...using the word IS in caps and saying fact doesn't make it so Ensign Chekov !

RaidingAssassin
06-12-2010, 04:54 PM
i don't think it's exactly a 'who is better' thing, but a 'who you prefer'. i prefer ezio in some ways, but altair in others. that's just it. and desmond will be absolutely amazing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lazybeans
06-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I like Ezio's personality. Or rather, the fact that he has a personality. XD