PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit

ILLusioNaire
02-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Is it just me or are the guards harder to ditch in Ac1? The guards in ACB are so easy to get away from. It's like once you get to a roof top and hop over a couple more they simply give up. As I recall in Ac1, the Damascus guards chased you through half the city sometimes. I want to see stronger pursuit in AC3. It shouldn't be so easy to get away.

Joe_Hurricane_G
02-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Its not just you. You''re absolutely right. Some guards (the small ones) in ACB even give up before you hit them. First they beg and then the flee...

And if you are going for a Borgia tower, even some of the big guys stop fighting and walk away after you killer the Borgia.

So its not you...

AssassinoAlf
02-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Also, I don't know if its just me or not but is the freerunning and climbing slightly faster in AC2 than AC:B? IMO this is probably due to Ezios age in AC2 compared to Brotherhood. I know that AC:B starts where AC2 finished but Ubi can't exactly change 'puberty stricken Ezio's' (his hideous facial hair) fitness and stamina partway through a game. Nonetheless either me thinking of a logical conclusion has caused me to believe Ezios slower in AC:B or I am completely right. Or I'm wrong thus making myself look like an eejit.

ILLusioNaire
02-09-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't know about that. I haven't really noticed a difference myself. I'm sure something's different, but... I'll have to check that out and compare.

@Joe_Hurricane_G - Yeah, I thought so. After you kill a couple spearmen or whatever all the regular guards run in fear. I had a problem with this in AC2. I'd kill a couple of the better guys, and the rest would flee, and there's like four of them left. Anyway, the pursuit really does suck in ACB. They need to work on this for Ac3.