PDA

View Full Version : redeem code for embers giving me "invalid code"



Acrimonious_Nin
11-15-2011, 08:52 AM
i went on the ps3 store and redeemed my code there for the upgraded weapons..and i went on the assassins creed webpage to get the soundtrack and assassins creed embers and it gives me an invalid code message can anyone please help me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

timpbader
11-15-2011, 08:55 AM
Join the club. Some people can redeem it and others can't. No statement from Ubisoft but to contact customer support.

SleezeRocker
11-15-2011, 08:57 AM
I would have to say, wait later today around 3pm PST since the pstore should update near that time and LD's should be working.


-Sucks that embers and soundtrack are download..oh well

Acrimonious_Nin
11-15-2011, 08:57 AM
i cant believe it -__- well thanks !

Acrimonious_Nin
11-15-2011, 09:00 AM
i tried calling..fail lmao

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Acrimonious_Nin:
i tried calling..fail lmao

What I heard is that you should redeem your codes in-game. There's an option when you are in the main menu to put in your code.

timpbader
11-15-2011, 09:06 AM
We are talkng about the Embers animated movie code. This is to be redeemed on your PC not your game system.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by timpbader:
We are talkng about the Embers animated movie code. This is to be redeemed on your PC not your game system.

Oh, sorry. What code do you use to download it?

timpbader
11-15-2011, 09:18 AM
It the bonus content code that you used to DL your signature edition upgrades but you use it at assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent to dl the soundtrack and Embers.

timpbader
11-15-2011, 09:21 AM
CODE IS WORKING NOW http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by timpbader:
It the bonus content code that you used to DL your signature edition upgrades but you use it at assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent to dl the soundtrack and Embers.

Okay thanks! Glad to know.

timpbader
11-15-2011, 09:58 AM
code is working now

WillHeezy
11-15-2011, 11:45 AM
YOU HAVE TO PUT THE HYPHENS AS WELL.

Black_Widow9
11-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Acrimonious_Nin:
i went on the ps3 store and redeemed my code there for the upgraded weapons..and i went on the assassins creed webpage to get the soundtrack and assassins creed embers and it gives me an invalid code message can anyone please help me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Please check here-
Invalid Exclusive Content Key (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15726/p/1421,2354)
How Do I Access my Exclusive Content? (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15786/p/1483%2C2355)

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2011, 09:42 PM
You have to enter the code WITH the DASHES. (ABC-123-CDE-456)