PDA

View Full Version : Bored of combat, searching for something to do?

PBNA-Boosher
05-31-2005, 05:00 PM
Then try out a map I made a while ago. You've heard of it before:

The Bush Pilot

Do you think you're up to the challenge? Try to land on the little mountain airbases I've set up on the Mountains map. It was recently updated to include airbases on every mountain. Take off from a regular airfield and try to land on the puny ones with an AI Fi-156 Storch.

It's harder than landing on a carrier!

e-mail me at boosher at gmail.com if you would like to try this map. AND it's great for an online game too. The more people, the more fun! It helps if one person plays ATC too.

TX-CUDA
06-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Hey Boosher i remember that map from WAY back when! I have to tell ya that was quite a challenge trying to land on top of those mountains..

PBNA-Boosher
06-01-2005, 06:15 PM
It's still as fun as it always was! Once 4.0 comes out I'll try to make some more changes. I've done what I can with 3.04

PBNA-Boosher
06-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Tracks now available! I recorded them to show you what some of the "bases" on all 3 mountains look like, and the brief distances you have on some of them, while others can be huge.

e-mail me for either the map, the 3 tracks in a zip, or both!

ploughman
06-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Er...how do I fly an AI Storch?

HotelBushranger
06-02-2005, 02:30 AM
You gotte set up something in the multiplayer plane listing. Then, you can fly any plane you want, but in externals only. Wonder what would happen if you were in a full real server with that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Question: There never seems to be other versions of the B-25 available online other than the J. Is that because noone uses it or because you just can't?

PBNA-Boosher
06-02-2005, 05:10 AM
Mainly b/c of the uberitude of the cannon or multiple MG's. I dunno, though, maybe they aren't able to be used online. I'll check it out.

anyway:
bump!