PDA

View Full Version : In Case you missed the Superbowl Ads



DrHerb
02-06-2008, 09:31 AM
Superbowl Ads (http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads)

Enjoy, theyre all pretty funny especially the Semi-Pro Bud Light one

Copperhead311th
02-06-2008, 09:50 AM
"What no beaver?" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

I'm sorry but i'd like to be the seat in Danika Patricks race car.

TheGozr
02-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Incredible but real now we enjoy adds!!!! ?

Soon we will see on sale DVD with just adds

major_setback
02-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by TheGozr:
Incredible but real now we enjoy adds!!!! ?

Soon we will see on sale DVD with just adds

Look at the poster's name. It explains a lot, I think. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

DrHerb
02-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Aww c'moooon dont be hatin! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

TheCrux
02-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by TheGozr:
Incredible but real now we enjoy adds!!!! ?

Soon we will see on sale DVD with just adds

Same thought here. The hype and commercialization now has a life of its own. We've been snake-bit and most don't know it or care...........

stalkervision
02-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Commericals with babies that some dipwad ad guy thought would be creative and animated their lips like the talking cat commercials give me the total creeps! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

who is the poster here with the avitar of his creepy kid? Kid looks like a potential Damen/devil child! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

SlickStick
02-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Copperhead311th:
"What no beaver?" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

I'm sorry but i'd like to be the seat in Danika Patricks race car.

Although, a funny commercial on GoDaddy.com, I instantly thought about why she would do that, especially when she is trying so hard to maintain her credibility as a race car driver.

Oh well, I guess money won again.

Stiletto-
02-06-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm sorry but Danica Patrick is nothing but a hack with the body of a 12 year old boy (just look at her maxim pictures to figure that out). She has had nothing but rides with the top teams in the IRL with not alot to show for it, and in Toyota Atlantics she never won a race either, she just kept getting fed up to the top while better drivers were passed by. Also add to how small she is and how much less she weighs compared to most drivers (she weighs 100 pounds where most drivers weigh anywhere from 150-200 lbs.) and it's not hard to figure out how much speed she gains a lap and how much better fuel mileage she gets. That can be around 1mph a lap difference. If she was as fast as the best driver in a race, and was going 1 mph faster simply due to her weight, in a 200 mile race without adding in yellows, at a 1 mile oval that extra 1mph would be close to lapping the whole field, or around 3/4's a lap at a 2.5 mile track in a 500 mile race such as the Indy 500. She can take her beaver and put it back in the trunk for all I care. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Bearcat99
02-06-2008, 09:28 PM
I liked the Doritos one with the Rat..

heywooood
02-06-2008, 09:51 PM
baby buying internet stocks...both ads...

I http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif corporate america....I have been absorbed

DrHerb
02-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Im also leaning towards the Budweiser flying ad

Mind you the line "Bud Light, Suck One" line cracked me up

Copperhead311th
02-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Stiletto-:
I'm sorry but Danica Patrick is nothing but a hack with the body of a 12 year old boy (just look at her maxim pictures to figure that out). She has had nothing but rides with the top teams in the IRL with not alot to show for it, and in Toyota Atlantics she never won a race either, she just kept getting fed up to the top while better drivers were passed by. Also add to how small she is and how much less she weighs compared to most drivers (she weighs 100 pounds where most drivers weigh anywhere from 150-200 lbs.) and it's not hard to figure out how much speed she gains a lap and how much better fuel mileage she gets. That can be around 1mph a lap difference. If she was as fast as the best driver in a race, and was going 1 mph faster simply due to her weight, in a 200 mile race without adding in yellows, at a 1 mile oval that extra 1mph would be close to lapping the whole field, or around 3/4's a lap at a 2.5 mile track in a 500 mile race such as the Indy 500. She can take her beaver and put it back in the trunk for all I care. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Who cares. lol it's IRL it's not like it's NASCAR. rofl. and besides i the only racing i want her to do is around my bedroom.


body of a 12 year old boy my ***.
http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/images/3danica072.jpg

PF_Coastie
02-07-2008, 02:37 PM
The Gatorade commercial with the dog drinking was the funniest by far to me. So simple yet hilarious.

knightflyte
02-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Charlie Brown Coke ad FTW!