PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 1 - Vilified

Draculaxlol
04-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Greetings fellow AC fans!

After completeing the game on PS3 and buying my self a new computere i felt it was time to play trough the game on PC aswell, but it seems like the mission Vilified are bugged on pc for me during the defense of the wall with the cannon!

Ive tried it for hours and its not working, and the amount of health the villa has is alot lower the on console aswell.

So im asking you guys if you know if there is a glitch or what to do?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Draculax

Six_Gun
04-10-2011, 04:35 PM
I play on PC too. Only problem I had with that part was not taking out the targets quickly enough the first try. Then I realized you can take out two targets at a time by aiming right between them.

It would help if you'd describe the exact problem you're having though.

Draculaxlol
04-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
I play on PC too. Only problem I had with that part was not taking out the targets quickly enough the first try. Then I realized you can take out two targets at a time by aiming right between them.

It would help if you'd describe the exact problem you're having though.

The problem is that the health-bar for the town is only 4 dots when it starts, when i played it on console i belive it was 6-7, i am shooting atleast 2 per shot, sometimes even 3 and still run out of time!

DJBare
04-10-2011, 05:35 PM
That does sound like a bug, I've always gotten several bars, but it does have one irritating feature, I cannot release from the first cannon until blown of it, it wastes a lot of time.

PS, you can destroy 3 cannons at the same time by aiming for the middle one.

Draculaxlol
04-12-2011, 11:24 AM
BUMP http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Still bugging, been trying it for days :/