PDA

View Full Version : Post Closed, no reason

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 03:29 PM
ok, so, apparently, my post about the brutus armor got closed, because i used the phrase "kick butt" with the other word instead of butt, to describe the altair robes from assassin's creed 2, so the mods deemed it "unconstructive" where if they had read it, they'd see i was being very constructive, and even defended ubi's ability as game designers, even giving my opinion on how they should go about making the next game's secret armor, but they closed my thread anyway, i apologize for my rude language, and i wont use the "a word" again, but i will repost my thread, with a link to the original, without fowl language, because it was a good thread, i just happened to break a rule, which i wont do in future, just didnt know that using a swear word in a positive light was against the rules, so mods, i apologize for my language, and i will refrain from doing it again

Murcuseo
01-04-2011, 03:35 PM
The reason your thread was locked the first time was due to there being other more appropriate and already established threads to post in on the same subject. Not because of your foul language.

I'd advise you to read the mods post in that thread and be careful not to step on their toes. You seem like you want to contribute to the forum so getting banned wouldn't really be a good thing.

Careful of Widow, her web is sticky. Once you're caught in it, you're a goner!

Also, making a thread to complain about the first one getting closed is a silly thing to do. Why not just PM Widow rather than clog up the forum?

ThaWhistle
01-04-2011, 03:44 PM
there was a reason.

"Please post this constructively in the Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread or here Coolest looking Armour?"

ninja_7_7
01-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Grammar was the reason. And commas dont help.

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 03:49 PM
ok ok fair enough, i've just been bullied alot by mods and hackers on other forums, i wont complain about locks and such, and i simply want to have my opinion heard, not answer someone else's with it, i thought my post was good, and would have mad a good thread, i wont be doing any more threads like this, i simply got upset and thought iw as gonna be pushed around again, i apologize

itsamea-mario
01-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Now gimme your lunch money.

QuantumSheep1
01-04-2011, 04:02 PM
I detect a Topic closed
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 04:08 PM
to be honest, i wanna delete it so that i dont upset the mods anymore than i have xD, also the lunchmoney thing was funny when lookin at your pic mario

Black_Widow9
01-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Hello,
I'm not into bullying and I've got pretty thick skin and try not to take things personally, so you have not upset me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif If you create a Topic that is already discussed at length somewhere else it will be closed. If you ever have a question about a closed Topic or anything else all you have to do is send a Private Message to one of the Forum Managers or Moderators and we will respond. Posting a Topic about it will only get it locked. You are new here and it appears that you want to be a constructive member of our Forum society so now you know. No worries. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>