PDA

View Full Version : Reason for no Replay of memories..

GAINS10
01-18-2010, 11:02 PM
reason for no replay of the memories is that Rebeccas not all that she thinks she is.. She said that "Baby" or Animus 2.0 is the better than absturgo hers is really crap she forgot to to implement replay into her Animus

InfernalTyrant
01-19-2010, 12:02 AM
You've hit the nail on the head. This is the EXACT reason why we can't replay them. It's not Ubisoft's fault, it's that silly woman Rebecca's!

Dragonfire126
01-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by InfernalTyrant:
You've hit the nail on the head. This is the EXACT reason why we can't replay them. It's not Ubisoft's fault, it's that silly woman Rebecca's!

Or even better; She is a member of Abstergo, thus a Templar!

InfernalTyrant
01-19-2010, 05:37 AM
She was put in the game for the soul purpose of not letting us replay the memories. She's such a backstabbing *****.

Dragonfire126
01-19-2010, 05:45 AM
Edit: Whoops,got carried away, and entered a spoiler http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

InfernalTyrant
01-19-2010, 05:47 AM
We did, the poor people who haven't finished the game will now be crushed.

mantledarcanum
01-19-2010, 05:56 AM
...at least they fixed the swimming ancestor slip up!

InfernalTyrant
01-19-2010, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by aquarianfae:
...at least they fixed the swimming ancestor slip up! Explain.

DLTyrus
01-19-2010, 07:16 AM
Explain.

Presumably referencing the fact that Altair could not swim.

NuclearFuss
01-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by DLTyrus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Explain.

Presumably referencing the fact that Altair could not swim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I saw this. In those little notes that Lucy writes in the instruction manual, one says something like 'Good thing you got rid of the ancestor not being able to swim glitch.'

FiskMunk
01-19-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DLTyrus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Explain.

Oh I saw this. In those little notes that Lucy writes in the instruction manual, one says something like 'Good thing you got rid of the ancestor not being able to swim glitch.' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Cool.

OzDavis
01-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Oh I saw this. In those little notes that Lucy writes in the instruction manual, one says something like 'Good thing you got rid of the ancestor not being able to swim glitch.' Yeah... I must confess to a little chuckle when I read that... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

the amolang
01-19-2010, 07:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DLTyrus:

Oh I saw this. In those little notes that Lucy writes in the instruction manual, one says something like 'Good thing you got rid of the ancestor not being able to swim glitch.' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait, is that in the standard instruction manual as well? or just in the black or white special editions? cause I don't remember that, and I LOVE manuals so I doubt I'd miss it....

InfernalTyrant
01-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by amolang:
wait, is that in the standard instruction manual as well? or just in the black or white special editions? cause I don't remember that, and I LOVE manuals so I doubt I'd miss it.... I just checked, it's in my standard edition one. Just under the part where it says how to swim.

SWJS
01-20-2010, 06:17 PM
It isn't in my manual. I have the MAE.