PDA

View Full Version : Reloading memory blocks

naavar
01-05-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm currently in the 3rd memory block and trying to get the "Blade of the Crowd" achievement but everytime it's assassination time there's always a big fight and I kill isn't very descret. Is it possible to reload the the 1st memory block and redo the assassination without losing my progress in the game? Would I have to redo all the investigation or would only 3 suffice since the first time I went through this part I had a complete memory string.

And while I'm talking about achievements, this "Disciple pf the Creed" thing. Since I'm in an all out me vs. 20 guards and my target I don't always have a full DNA bar. Does anyone have any tips of how I can get that achievement?

Acharel
01-05-2008, 05:31 PM
In memory block 3 you have a good shot at getting the Blade in the Crowd-award. It's the mission in Acre. Blend with the scholars until you're really close to the victim, and stealth assassinate him. If it doesn't work out, you can let the guards kill you and try again.

Anyway, you can reload the first memory block without losing progress, yes.

As for that other achievement -- it's not your "life meter" that needs to be full, it's the "DNA strands" that indicate how many investigations you've done. So you need to complete all investigations before you kill a target during a mission.

Tela
01-05-2008, 05:38 PM
The assassination of Sibrand is easiest for getting Blade in the Crowd. You sneak up to his ship, climb on, and shank im. Nice and easy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

naavar
01-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Thanks guys for clearing things out for me. I'll get on going with things first thing tomorrow!

ikillu95
01-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Agreed walk on ship but b4 that draw all gaurds away like 5 templars and 10 hard gaurds and kill em..then go to target and stealth assassinate u get ezpz.