PDA

View Full Version : Not a skin but a detailing question

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Excuse me, but is there a way of adding detailing to your aircraft, especially for online flying such as noseart,names of pilot, crewchief, aircraft's name, victories etc. to the exterior of a prexisting, or stock skin?-

I've attempted to utilize that program "the girls" but without success.I did try a search for previous threads and was'nt able to find something like this although my search may have been flawed.

Skinning is an art itself for me better left till I fully understand how to fight but I would like to personalize things abit. And since I'm mostly speaking of using an existing skin, I was unsure if I should post here and get kabonged or post this on the skinning forum and get kabonged over there.

Thanks very much

wbuttler

"there is no spoon."

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Excuse me, but is there a way of adding detailing to your aircraft, especially for online flying such as noseart,names of pilot, crewchief, aircraft's name, victories etc. to the exterior of a prexisting, or stock skin?-

I've attempted to utilize that program "the girls" but without success.I did try a search for previous threads and was'nt able to find something like this although my search may have been flawed.

Skinning is an art itself for me better left till I fully understand how to fight but I would like to personalize things abit. And since I'm mostly speaking of using an existing skin, I was unsure if I should post here and get kabonged or post this on the skinning forum and get kabonged over there.

Thanks very much

wbuttler

"there is no spoon."