PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci Disapperance not working PS3

AC-FANBOY
03-16-2011, 01:45 AM
Why isn't it working?

I have downloaded it and waited 1 hour just to download the 1GB file only to be slapped in the face......

I also brought it from Hong Kong since I was travelling around the world and it was so cheap. I'm not back home at NZ, and I think that now that I brought my DLC in my NZ Account, it might not work with a different regions copy?

Yes, it's in english not in chinese

AC-FANBOY
03-16-2011, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by AC-FANBOY:
Why isn't it working?

I have downloaded it and waited 1 hour just to download the 1GB file only to be slapped in the face......

I also brought it from Hong Kong since I was travelling around the world and it was so cheap. I'm now back home at NZ, and I think that now that I brought my DLC in my NZ Account, it might not work with a different regions copy?

Yes, it's in english not in chinese

Mr_Shade
03-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Hi There,

You are indeed be correct - the game / DLC are region locked - so your game and DLC do not match up.

I can only suggest you contact support - making it clear about the different regions of both the game and the DLC and see what they suggest.

you can contact support via the link in my signature.

AC-FANBOY
03-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Hi There,

You are indeed be correct - the game / DLC are region locked - so your game and DLC do not match up.

I can only suggest you contact support - making it clear about the different regions of both the game and the DLC and see what they suggest.

you can contact support via the link in my signature.

Alrite, thanks for the help man. A shame though =/