PDA

View Full Version : Can't access the Palazzo Medici content

skiutah34
12-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Okay, when i first got the game i entered the code, but never retrieved the map from my uplay account. In fact i didn't even have a uplay account set up at the time. So I play through the whole game and now i'm in the after credit part where i get to **** around the animus.

I just set up my uplay account and retrieved the map from it for 40 uplay points. However, I cannot actually access the content. I'm in the courtyard of the palazzo medici but there is no shiny door to walk through or anything.

Am I unable to to access the content because i beat the game?
If anyone can help, please do. I'd be sad if i had to make a new game just to play that small part. I've collected all the feathers and all the glyphs and most of the treasure. I don't want to do any of that again.

Neo_Age
12-02-2009, 10:29 AM
The Crypt you get from the Uplay thing. Plazzo Medici I believe is available right after you recieve the first Cape and Medici walks off (its actually his house, so the building you go to meet him for the cape is where that level is, look for the glowing checkard door).

Ureh
12-03-2009, 01:51 PM
the door not in the courtyard. exit the courtyard. take a right. stop at the corner of his house. take another right. then you should see the door.

or simply: run around his entire house till you see a glowing door.

and what neo_age say is true. palazzo medici is not available from u-play.