PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how i could get intouch with slammin?

BS87
12-27-2003, 09:02 PM
Hi, this may be OT, but i was wondering if anyone kows how i could get intouch with Slammin, who runs the SlamDedicated server. I enjoy flying there quite a bit, and tonight i was banned (i think by the auto teamkiller script) I was diving down on a bomber over our base, shot at it, and i hit a few of the static friendly planes on the ground, and i'm guessing thats why it banned me. Its up to him if he wants to unban me or not though. So does anyone know of a way to contact him?

BS87
12-27-2003, 09:02 PM
Hi, this may be OT, but i was wondering if anyone kows how i could get intouch with Slammin, who runs the SlamDedicated server. I enjoy flying there quite a bit, and tonight i was banned (i think by the auto teamkiller script) I was diving down on a bomber over our base, shot at it, and i hit a few of the static friendly planes on the ground, and i'm guessing thats why it banned me. Its up to him if he wants to unban me or not though. So does anyone know of a way to contact him?

Slammin_
12-27-2003, 09:18 PM
After hosting for so long, I know who to unban. I've unbanned several that were autobanned, daily. Thanks for the assist too btw, and sorry for the inconvenience, but the settings I used were pretty good at getting rid of intentional TK'ers, but unfortunately got a few innocents too.

I'm taking a break from hosting for awhile. Sometimes I feel like I might have a law suit heading my way because my server does not meet someones expectations.

The attitude in our community sucks! Visit any LOMAC forum for confirmation.

We are our own worst enemy. I cannot see how anyone would want to do ANYTHING for a bunch like us!

Oops, ranting.

S!

Slam

BS87
12-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Sorry to hear that Slammin, thanks for hosting, best of luck to you

S~!