PDA

View Full Version : Blenheim

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 04:15 PM
Any plans or is anyone in the makeing of getting the Blenheim flyable. Would like to see another twin engin flyable.
Would rather see a Beaufighter or even better a Mozzie, but im trying to be a little reallistic, at least The Blenheim. Please ?

cheers, RAAF_Darby

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 04:15 PM
Any plans or is anyone in the makeing of getting the Blenheim flyable. Would like to see another twin engin flyable.
Would rather see a Beaufighter or even better a Mozzie, but im trying to be a little reallistic, at least The Blenheim. Please ?

cheers, RAAF_Darby

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 04:52 PM
I am sick and tired of getting smashed every time I fly a bomber.

Forget the Blenheim! Please, if you want to make another bomber flyable make the PE-8 !

The PE-8 gunners are the best available in the simulation today. And their guns, too !

I fly the PE-8 online (external view) and I get more bandits shot down than if I would be flying dogfighters - LOL !

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 01:50 PM
What I said was a twin engin bomber not a 4 engin, the p-8 was a four engine, would like to see a fast twin engin bomber in the game, somethink to match the He 111.

Cheers RAAF_Darby

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 04:32 PM
Flyable Blenheim and Ju-88. Finnish bomber campaign would be nice.

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Sure I wouldn't mind them, but Blenheim wouldn't be much of an offer.. a pathetic bombload and only one defensive MG.. A super easy pray for VVS /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Official Sig:

<center>http://koti.mbnet.fi/vipez/shots/Vipez4.jpg </center>

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 07:13 PM
Vipez- wrote:
- Sure I wouldn't mind them, but Blenheim wouldn't be
- much of an offer.. a pathetic bombload and only one
- defensive MG.. A super easy pray for VVS

But it is faster than I-16 and more manouverable than Fokker D.XXI! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

And it also has one OFFENSIVE mg for duels with fighters! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

-jippo

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 02:31 AM
Ever flyed a PE-8 ?

I eat Blenheims for breakfast.
My favorite airplane when I train deflection shots in Quick mission of IL2FB.
One shot aiplaned....