PDA

View Full Version : monterigoni in ac brotherhood

nitres15
05-14-2010, 02:47 PM
will monerigoni still be in the next assassins creed (brotherhood) just to change weapons/armor and stuff like that.

Murcuseo
05-14-2010, 02:59 PM
The whole point in Brotherhood is that you're based in Rome so I'm prosuming they will implement some other way of changing armour and weapons, it would be a pain in the arse if you had to go back to the Villa all the time to change your gear!

nitres15
05-14-2010, 03:04 PM
yes but dont you think it would be good if you only have monterigoni and rome and do you know if ubisoft singapore is making the game?.

Murcuseo
05-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by nitres155:
...and do you know if ubisoft singapore is making the game?.

Apparently Ubisoft as a whole are putting their efforts into making the MP, they didn't rule any specific branches of the company out so you'd prosume Singapore would be part of it.

Any specific reason why you're asking?

El_Sjietah
05-14-2010, 03:11 PM
He's gonna steal it!

Murcuseo
05-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
He's gonna steal it!

If the security in Ubisoft Singapore is anything like th DRM it will take him a few months... sure he'll get there eventually though http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

nitres15
05-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nitres155:
...and do you know if ubisoft singapore is making the game?.

Apparently Ubisoft as a whole are putting their efforts into making the MP, they didn't rule any specific branches of the company out so you'd prosume Singapore would be part of it.

Any specific reason why you're asking? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i just dont want the game to be bad . i mean look at need for speed it was good b4 now its ****. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Murcuseo
05-14-2010, 03:27 PM
More often than not its your expectations that ruin a game not the actual game itself, just be patient and don't expect to much.

Enjoy it for what it is rather than what you expect it to be!

caswallawn_2k7
05-14-2010, 03:28 PM
. i mean look at need for speed it was good b4 now its ****.
that's due to the one year production cycle, but it seems as EA has dropped this splitting yearly games into two teams so each game is worked on for 2 years that Ubi has gone the other way.

a year isn't long enough to make a game, most developers are starting to see this but for some reason Ubi has chose to go the other way.

Murcuseo
05-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">. i mean look at need for speed it was good b4 now its ****.
that's due to the one year production cycle, but it seems as EA has dropped this splitting yearly games into two teams so each game is worked on for 2 years that Ubi has gone the other way.

a year isn't long enough to make a game, most developers are starting to see this but for some reason Ubi has chose to go the other way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you know Ubisoft have only been working on it for a year?

I haven't seen any statements that claim such information, also they could have been working on this alongside ACII which would add a lot of time onto the development.

Who knows, really?

nitres15
05-14-2010, 03:39 PM
hmmm... this came bit off topic now about monterigoni in ac brotherhood......

caswallawn_2k7
05-14-2010, 03:43 PM
How do you know Ubisoft have only been working on it for a year?

I haven't seen any statements that claim such information, also they could have been working on this alongside ACII which would add a lot of time onto the development.

Who knows, really?
there was a press release stating a plan for AC and some of their other IP's to go to a yearly production cycle.

Murcuseo
05-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How do you know Ubisoft have only been working on it for a year?

Who knows, really?
there was a press release stating a plan for AC and some of their other IP's to go to a yearly production cycle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Linkage, I totally missed that.

I can conceed the point if theres a press release lol

JohnConnor2012
05-14-2010, 05:08 PM
From the blurb, it seems you can upgrade areas of Rome as you could the villa in AC2, which suggests some sort of Roman assassins guild to me (maybe - but certainly no Tuscan villa).

nitres15
05-15-2010, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
From the blurb, it seems you can upgrade areas of Rome as you could the villa in AC2, which suggests some sort of Roman assassins guild to me (maybe - but certainly no Tuscan villa).

good idea maybe a villa outside of rome ? im happy with that

PlagueDoctor357
05-15-2010, 07:08 AM
Umm, I think on Kotaku or Joystiq I read that you will be fixing Rome up as a whole and not just your villa.

Don't hold me to that though.

rob.davies2014
05-15-2010, 04:52 PM
maybe the assassins have a hideout in rome. like the beureaus in AC1. and u can change ur armor there.

Crotanks
05-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by RussellSparrow:
maybe the assassins have a hideout in rome. like the beureaus in AC1. and u can change ur armor there.

That's what I was thinking. Only more like those secret Assassin Tombs where the entrance is hidden via a "secret passage" like the skulls things.

nitres15
05-16-2010, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Crotanks:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RussellSparrow:

That's what I was thinking. Only more like those secret Assassin Tombs where the entrance is hidden via a "secret passage" like the skulls things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i hope ubi listen to this
do you mean like giovanis hidden door

deskpe
05-16-2010, 07:37 AM
i hope monerigoni is in that game, but not as the o nlyplace to change armor and wepons, they should let us do that in the pause screen, like in ac2 with the capes and altairs costume.

having monerigoni in this game aswell would maybe help the games feel more connected, maybe pop by to visit your sister

HchilliK
05-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by PlagueDoctor357:
Umm, I think on Kotaku or Joystiq I read that you will be fixing Rome up as a whole and not just your villa.

Don't hold me to that though.

That was my interpretation too. You'll probably have a house in Rome since you'r a master assassin and should be fairly rich. Just look att Ezio's father. He had a house, I know he was a nobleman and everything but maybe Ezio settled down or something. But I think it is unlikely to see Monterigioni. Unless they totally connect AC: II with AC: Brotherhood and Rome will just be another city accessible.