PDA

View Full Version : Game seems like a one time beater...

Smoked911
11-24-2007, 01:34 AM
once you beat this game once I really don't see much reason to play it as constant ( sure you go back and stab some guards) Idea for some extra gameplay after your done make it so you go to one guy and pick up new assassinations ever so often ( like the arena in Oblivion ) so you have a reason to go back.

Also in the second one make the guards harder plz I took on 25 with losing 4 bars of health and a little less repetitiveness on the whole Investigations. ( this is a fourm of reasons to keep on playing the game and why or suggestions) dont come post ITS NOT REPETITIVE. or REASON YOU BEAT THOSE GUARDS IS CUZ YOU _______... okay?

seems like you spent alot of time on the senery which is nice I think if there was no killing and just walking my parents would like the senery

(PS3 SUCKS) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

Smoked911
11-24-2007, 01:34 AM
once you beat this game once I really don't see much reason to play it as constant ( sure you go back and stab some guards) Idea for some extra gameplay after your done make it so you go to one guy and pick up new assassinations ever so often ( like the arena in Oblivion ) so you have a reason to go back.

Also in the second one make the guards harder plz I took on 25 with losing 4 bars of health and a little less repetitiveness on the whole Investigations. ( this is a fourm of reasons to keep on playing the game and why or suggestions) dont come post ITS NOT REPETITIVE. or REASON YOU BEAT THOSE GUARDS IS CUZ YOU _______... okay?

seems like you spent alot of time on the senery which is nice I think if there was no killing and just walking my parents would like the senery

(PS3 SUCKS) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

stix489
11-24-2007, 01:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> (PS3 SUCKS) Mocking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU SUCK

Smoked911
11-24-2007, 01:38 AM
HAHA sorry I enjoy putting that at the end of my post cuz I have this hate towards ps3 which makes no sense cuz its microsoft and sony competing not the games but Ps3 Sucks

chickmgnt222
11-24-2007, 01:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smoked911:
once you beat this game once I really don't see much reason to play it as constant ( sure you go back and stab some guards) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I agree it won't be a long term play. But, I do think it will be like GTA where I can pick it up a few months later and have a few days fun just causing mayhem in the Holy Land. I think that is the type of game it will be to me in terms of replay.

Smoked911
11-24-2007, 01:54 AM
Yea I know what you mean like pick up and old game and forget the story line completely and just assassinate some people lol (I do that all the time in some games but I hate when you can't click through the storyline scene I always click every freaking button to pass it lol)