PDA

View Full Version : A very plausable theory about The Truth [Probable Spoilers]

The_red_egg1
12-18-2010, 04:38 AM
Ok, just to say this isn't my original idea, it was some one else's, but It seemed to be gettin buried and I wanted to prevent it from getting buried because it sounded SOO true.
So basically it's concerning the Truth video from AC2, and the Ending of Brotherhood.
Basically if you look at the video one more time:

<span class="flash-video"><object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
width="640"
height="385"
><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param value="transparent"
/><param value="never"
/><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CfA1Da8R2pU?fs=1&hl=en_GB"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
allowScriptAccess="never"
wmode="transparent"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CfA1Da8R2pU?fs=1&hl=en_GB"
width="640"
height="385"
/></object></span>

Now at the end there is a dialoge soposedly saying
Eve: Adam, I have it
Adam: Eve!
But actually, if you look and listen very closley, the voice saying 'Eve!' Is not coming from Adam's mouth and is the Exact same voice as Desmond Miles. NOw you may say 'Bah! That was thousand of years ago soposedly.' But actually in the ending of ACB, It's saying roughly about how Desmond must go back and get Something like the DNA of Eve.
So I think the Truth video is from the perspective of Desmond chasing Adam & Eve, trying to get to Eve. Thats why he calls, 'Eve!' at the and, ad she turns around so shocked.
So thats my and a few ohers theory, but as I said before it was not my original idea so please don't Troll.
Thank you for reading it all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif ,
The_Red_Egg1 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

kolbaskat
12-18-2010, 05:03 AM
Okay,so try to explain these things:
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS,DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED ACB UNTIL THE END
-If it was of the perspective of Desmond,how did he fly away at the end,and look at them from above.
-Also do you want us to believe,that he stabbed lucy,went back to chase them,then he later traveled through time to the moment were he escaped from abstergo,placed his own memories in the animus to see them again,after that he killed Lucy,again and then he repeated the whole things?

This does really make no sense

DarkicoN14
12-18-2010, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by kolbaskat:

-If it was of the perspective of Desmond,how did he fly away at the end,and look at them from above.
-Also do you want us to believe,that he stabbed lucy,went back to chase them,then he later traveled through time to the moment were he escaped from abstergo,placed his own memories in the animus to see them again,after that he killed Lucy,again and then he repeated the whole things?

might want to add a spoiler tag

The_red_egg1
12-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by kolbaskat:

Okay,
1. It doesn't mean he flies away it was just shot of the location they're in.
2. I probably wasn't him how put that video in the animus, it was subject 16. So if it was subject 16, there is no paradox.
It is a plausable theory of what happened, because if you look at the video, its obvisous that it's Desmond speaking, not Adam.

LordWolv
12-18-2010, 05:41 AM
That's a very good theory.. I like it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Yoshack Fyre84
12-18-2010, 05:42 AM
Yes that's Desmond's voice and yes it looks like Eve looks at the Camera. Desmond may have been with them helping them escape maybe, OR...wait for it.....

Desmond was speaking FROM the Apple. No clue how that might work, but it's the Apple! Who knows what it's capable of.

Inorganic9_2
12-18-2010, 05:52 AM
That's actually a really good point...but how would Desmond actually travel back in time? haha

unless....that PoE involved in the Philadelphia Experiment.

kolbaskat
12-18-2010, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by The_red_egg1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolbaskat:

Okay,
1. It doesn't mean he flies away it was just shot of the location they're in.
2. I probably wasn't him how put that video in the animus, it was subject 16. So if it was subject 16, there is no paradox.
It is a plausable theory of what happened, because if you look at the video, its obvisous that it's Desmond speaking, not Adam. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't get it,why did Subject put the Video in the Animus,if it was who wasDesmond living this information?

Spoiler:
This is a paradoxon:
Well,in the end of ACB its hinted that Desmond has to find Eve,but in AC II if it would be Desmond in the video,he would already have found her before.And if he found her already before,then why is it hinted that he has to find her?

rileypoole1234
12-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Makes sense i guess, and even adam turns around shocked just like eve does, so it could be true

soccerblaze77
12-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:
Yes that's Desmond's voice and yes it looks like Eve looks at the Camera. Desmond may have been with them helping them escape maybe, OR...wait for it.....

Desmond was speaking FROM the Apple. No clue how that might work, but it's the Apple! Who knows what it's capable of.
I agree that Desmond was probably helping them escape, and he's probably trying to locate another piece of eden, which is probably at the snowy mountain top, and he needs their help. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kolbaskat
12-18-2010, 02:39 PM
But why does Subject 16 "hide" it in the animus,if it was Desmond who was living this information?

-.-

Jash1434
12-18-2010, 03:07 PM
I think it sounds like Desmond because he's the one who did the voice for Adam. They weren't going to bring someone in to say one word.

LightRey
12-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:

I like that idea very much.
Imo that would probably mean that Desmond will use the apple sometime in the future to communicate with Eve (back in time), which probably has something to do with what Juno said.

RebeccaLH
12-18-2010, 04:41 PM
When they both turn around at the end its as if they are looking at somebody else who has chased them and sounds exactly like desmond... could be.

Tired-Kid363
12-18-2010, 04:47 PM
I think they just had Nolan North (the guy who does Desmond's voice) to do Adam's to point out the fact that Desmond is a descendant of Adam.

assassin087
12-18-2010, 04:47 PM
That is not true because desmond is a descendant of adam and there is no way he could have gone back in time so far. This makes no sense. How could desmond travel back in time. The animus lets you see history not change it. Also by finding eve he meant find one of eve anscestor because she will also have her dna.

itsamea-mario
12-18-2010, 04:48 PM
but when the camera flies back, there's only two people on the roof.
maybe it is through the apple.
i however don't like this whole Eve idea.

RebeccaLH
12-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by assassin087:
That is not true because desmond is a descendant of adam and there is no way he could have gone back in time so far. This makes no sense. How could desmond travel back in time. The animus lets you see history not change it. Also by finding eve he meant find one of eve anscestor because she will also have her dna.

Nothing would surprise me with this game.
Mabye Adam and Eve know desmond is watching, like minerva knew he was watching.

LightRey
12-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by assassin087:
Actually, there is an artifact that can manipulate spacetime. It's covered in the email on the computer in the conference room in AC1.

Inorganic9_2
12-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Actually, there is an artifact that can manipulate spacetime. It's covered in the email on the computer in the conference room in AC1.

"Philadelphia Project - Data provided from Animus Subject Twelve indicates that the ship briefly manifested in a future state for approximately 18 minutes. It is unclear whether the timeline is consistent with or parallel to our own. Although we have recovered enough data to reconstruct and repair the original artifact used in the experiment, Administration has refused to move forward on the project, citing paradox concerns. Corporate policy remains in place: any objects found to interfere with or manipulate time must be contained. Artifact will be moved to secure storage. "

Hank_Mongolia
12-18-2010, 10:39 PM
I went back and watched the video and it does sound like Desmond said "Eve", but like someone else pointed out, maybe it's to show that Adam is Desmond's ancestor?

What building are Adam and Eve on top of? Is that Abstergo Industries? I've wondered that for a while. Guess we'll find it all out(hopefully) in the third Assassin's Creed.

F4H bandicoot
12-19-2010, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Hank_Mongolia:
I went back and watched the video and it does sound like Desmond said "Eve", but like someone else pointed out, maybe it's to show that Adam is Desmond's ancestor?

What building are Adam and Eve on top of? Is that Abstergo Industries? I've wondered that for a while. Guess we'll find it all out(hopefully) in the third Assassin's Creed.
considering this video is BCE, and abstergo was created at the start of the 20th century, i highly doubt it abstergo

KrYpToNiC95
12-19-2010, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by bandicoot17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hank_Mongolia:

considering this video is BCE, and abstergo was created at the start of the 20th century, i highly doubt it abstergo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

The AC games are somewhat based on this quote, you never know what they might do next. These games aren't exactly the most accurate and they could bend the story so that Templars were around during Adam and Eve's era.

LightRey
12-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bandicoot17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hank_Mongolia:

considering this video is BCE, and abstergo was created at the start of the 20th century, i highly doubt it abstergo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

The AC games are somewhat based on this quote, you never know what they might do next. These games aren't exactly the most accurate and they could bend the story so that Templars were around during Adam and Eve's era. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That doesn't mean they'll do something like that. They do tend to stay in the realm of (relatively) reasonable scenarios.
Also, it's most likely Eden. Y'know, Adam, Eve, the fact that it says "EDEN" in binary code at the end of the video.

oh, and you can also see humans working for TWCB under the influence of the PoE.

Black_Widow9
12-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
[Spoilers] The Truth, and the End (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2161034708/p/4)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>