PDA

View Full Version : AC2 edition help

wapikas
09-26-2010, 07:18 AM
I am PC gamer but finally I have decided to move on to consoles (haven't yet decided xbox360 or ps3). So I am getting AC, AC2 and ACB to console, but with AC2 I am not sure which one to get. Assassin's Creed 2 Special Film Edition or Assassin's Creed 2 Complete Edition. Do they both include sequences 12 & 13? I am getting confused with meaning of "full game" cause in one edition there is mentioned that it includes full game but other includes full game and both DLC's. Cause sequence 13 was my favorite sequence in game I want to be sure that I get edition which contains it.

Thanks for the help in advance

RandomRansom
09-26-2010, 07:26 AM
Depending on where you're buying these from, there should be a list of features that the game includes. It would list if it has the bonus sequences and/or Templar bases. Try looking for that features list. If you don't find anything, I might have by then (and I'll edit this post to include more details).

EDIT -
Assassins Creed II: Special Film Edition Includes:

* Assassin's Creed II full game
* Assassin's Creed Lineage - 36 minute film, on DVD
* 3 Comic Book Lithography's
* Unique code to unlock 2 Templar Secret Locations (Palazzo Medici + Santa Maria dei Frari), previously only available in the Assassin's Creed 2 Black Edition

Assassin's Creed 2 Complete Edition includes the missing sequences and the Templar secret locations. It does not include the lithographs or the Lineage film.

You can still get the missing memory sequences (sequences 13 and 14) by buying them on your respective online store (Xbox Live or PSNetwork). So it's up to you which version you want to buy (one gives you the sequences but no extra frufella, the other doesn't have the sequences but has other stuff).

paisepatruuna
09-26-2010, 08:01 AM
buy assassins creed 2 complete edition its better because it got all dlchttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

extrememuffin
09-26-2010, 02:56 PM
get the one with the DLC. you can watch the video on YouTube