PDA

View Full Version : IL2 Manager 4.0 Problems. GUI too large

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 02:06 PM
hello,

perhaps some1 here is knowledgable enough to be able to answer my question. i ve asked around and no results.
i am unable to configure the IL2 Mngr 4.0 therefore i cannot be a part of the new squad i joined.

Reason: when i downloaded the manager, its apearance such that when i look at my pc monitor i am unable to reach the bottom of configuration screen, or for that matter any screen, in the lower portion of the monitor. it is simply to large. it sticks out of my monitor range if you will.
it is very weird. i tried to chabge resolution, got rid of my task bar, and nothing. no1 knows what it is.
i simply cannot move or make the manager smaler so that i could get to the lower part of it.

does eny 1know what it is?

thnx

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 02:06 PM
hello,

perhaps some1 here is knowledgable enough to be able to answer my question. i ve asked around and no results.
i am unable to configure the IL2 Mngr 4.0 therefore i cannot be a part of the new squad i joined.

Reason: when i downloaded the manager, its apearance such that when i look at my pc monitor i am unable to reach the bottom of configuration screen, or for that matter any screen, in the lower portion of the monitor. it is simply to large. it sticks out of my monitor range if you will.
it is very weird. i tried to chabge resolution, got rid of my task bar, and nothing. no1 knows what it is.
i simply cannot move or make the manager smaler so that i could get to the lower part of it.

does eny 1know what it is?

thnx

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Try moving and stretching you screen itself by using the buttons on your monitor.

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 04:14 PM
set your resolution to a higher setting. I have the same problem and this fixes it. I have to go from 1024x768 to 1152x864 tsee the bottom.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p9141f290fa1c1c59a2dc382c77af21f3/fb1a8321.jpg

Lead Whiner for the P-47D-40, M and N and Hvars