PDA

View Full Version : Third Outfit? *Gameplay Spoilers*

JoziGorrilla
11-20-2011, 03:08 AM
Ok, so after completing all the Desmond missions, you get a Desmond skin. After getting 100% synch on Sequence 8, you unlock the Old Alta´r skin. Now here's what's confusing me, you first only see two locked outfits at the beginning of the game, after getting those two outfits a third locked outfit appears in the menu! So does anybody know what that third outfit is and how to get it?

Kamil Black Fox
11-20-2011, 03:21 AM
I am in the same boat as you-- did you do all the mercenary, thief, romani, bomb quests as well?

JoziGorrilla
11-20-2011, 03:30 AM
No, not yet. But I think you might be on to something. Has anyone else done all those missions and received something besides the rewards you get for completing them? Well at least we also know that the Animus Data Fragments dont give you anything except a trophy/achievement and Desmond missions.

Kamil Black Fox
11-20-2011, 03:51 AM
It just seems a little weird that they don't even count in the synch... hell I was expecting more from finding all the fragments-- let alone getting 100% synch...

JoziGorrilla
11-20-2011, 04:07 AM
Yeah, considering AC2 and Brotherhood, you'd expect to unlock something in-game that Ezio will be able to wear/use. Have you built finished rebuilding Constantinople yet? After all you did unlock a cape in Brotherhood for completing the rebuilding Rome metagame!

Kamil Black Fox
11-20-2011, 04:21 AM
I still need to get all the books, completely build all of constantinaple as well as complete the fight club challenges (located all the way south, it has a merc symbol on it)... I hope the third outfit is not from a DLC and we're doing all this work for nothing.

JoziGorrilla
11-20-2011, 04:31 AM
Haha, wouldn't that be hilarious? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Are you playing on PS3 or 360? At least my exams end on Wednesday so I will be able to focus all my energy on ACR and solve this damn mystery!! I hope the Internet spits out something soon if we can't find it in the next week!

Kamil Black Fox
11-20-2011, 04:37 AM
I play on 360... let's see-- when the game came out-- I had stayed awake for 35 hours straight playing the game. I wanted to know what happened.

RagMan85
11-20-2011, 06:14 AM
i purchased the special edition in the uk and the third outfit for me is TURKISH ARMOUR i also believe its a completely different 3rd outfit if u purchased the animus edition

JoziGorrilla
11-20-2011, 07:07 AM
Yeah but that's a pre-order outfit, there's actually a third outfit option that pops up after you acquire the Desmond and Old Alta´r skin.

BK-110
11-20-2011, 11:36 AM
There's the Robes of Alta´r, Old Alta´r, the Turkish Assassin Armor, Armor of Brutus and Desmond. I think that's all.

bestscreenname
11-20-2011, 11:46 AM
I got this from the wiki. Armor of Ishak Pasha. The Armor of Ishak Pasha is available after collecting all the Memoir Pages of Ishak Pasha hidden in Constantinople. They will then lead to a secret Location under the Hagia Sophia.

NuclearFuss
11-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by bestscreenname:
I got this from the wiki. Armor of Ishak Pasha. The Armor of Ishak Pasha is available after collecting all the Memoir Pages of Ishak Pasha hidden in Constantinople. They will then lead to a secret Location under the Hagia Sophia.

That's the ultimate armor. It's not a skin.

Kamil Black Fox
11-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Ok, the armor and skins are two very different things. I have all the armor and only 2 out of the 3 skins. What is the third skin?

ForsakEnd
11-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I completed everything 100% and it didnt unlock third outfit.
the only thing I haven't done was dominate the Mediterranian Defense game.

JoziGorrilla
11-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Lol we haven't considered the Mediterranian Defense yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif UGH the anticipation's killing me!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Kamil Black Fox
11-21-2011, 09:19 AM
How do you unlock that locked city? If anyone has done that and conquered it, it may lead to something.

Nazgoroth
11-21-2011, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by KamilBlackFox:
How do you unlock that locked city? If anyone has done that and conquered it, it may lead to something.

You have to play the following multiplayer maps (if i remember correctly) (And complete a match in them)

Knights Hospital
Ippokratous
Souk
Antioch.

Afterwards rhodes should be unlocked in single player.

JoziGorrilla
11-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Awww that would suck if you had to complete Rhodes to unlock the last outfit, some people won't be able to play multiplayer!

Nazgoroth
11-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by JoziGorrilla:
Awww that would suck if you had to complete Rhodes to unlock the last outfit, some people won't be able to play multiplayer!

Highly doubt this unlocks the third costume though... Would be nice if we had a word from ubisoft about this... even if it's just a cryptic hint.

CDFinnigan
11-22-2011, 01:03 AM
Do you have to play those maps in public matches or can you play them in private? Also, are they all on deathmatch or are they split up between different play modes? I'm not a fan of the MP and just want to play enough to open Rhodes for the MDG so I'd appreciate any help/advice.

JoziGorrilla
11-22-2011, 03:23 AM
@ CDFinnigan

You have to play in public matches I think coz you don't earn XP in private matches, so I have a feeling it won't unlock Rhodes either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

This better not be something Ubisoft has put there to keep us talking for months until a SP DLC is announced/comes out!!!