PDA

View Full Version : Using the japanese waterplane on line?

1.JaVA_Razer
10-20-2004, 01:58 PM
well I'm having the trouble of liking th ejapanese waterplane (zero with floats)

Now since the first IL2 we can't use waterplnaes because they spawn on the landingstrip, now same problem goes with carriers.

Has onyone already found a way around this problem? because this is realy stupid spawing with floats on a carriers....

1.JaVA_Razer
10-20-2004, 01:58 PM
well I'm having the trouble of liking th ejapanese waterplane (zero with floats)

Now since the first IL2 we can't use waterplnaes because they spawn on the landingstrip, now same problem goes with carriers.

Has onyone already found a way around this problem? because this is realy stupid spawing with floats on a carriers....

diabloblanco1
10-20-2004, 02:10 PM
The float planes are designed to launch from the "water" airfields. Check the Palau map just north of the land airfield in the south of the island. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Friendly_flyer
10-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Can you manipulate the starting waypoint of the zero floatplane in the FMB like you can with the AI floatplanes in FB?

Troll2k
10-20-2004, 07:56 PM
There are a few maps with water bases from which to launch float planes.Both flyable and flyable from external.

p1ngu666
10-20-2004, 07:59 PM
i dont think the take off waypoint snaps anymore, so u can shift it about, not sure if u can make a homebase in the middle of water tho (for just that plane)