PDA

View Full Version : AUDITORE CAPE IN THE CITY?

gdavison78
12-05-2009, 02:57 PM
I have worn the Auditore cape in each city and even have had a dual with guards in each, but i don't seem to have unlocked the achievement for doing so. Anything I need to do?

Thanks

jonu62882
12-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by gdavison78:
I have worn the Auditore cape in each city and even have had a dual with guards in each, but i don't seem to have unlocked the achievement for doing so. Anything I need to do?

Thanks

The cape, that Lorenzo gives you, only works in certain cities--I think Florence and Tuscany. Everywhere else, it does nothing.

gdavison78
12-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Thanks Jonu, the cape Lorenzo gives you is the first cape. The Auditore cape is the one you get when you collect all the feathers and there is an achievement for wearing that cape in all the cities.

IV_trailer
12-05-2009, 03:49 PM
The mountains count as a city as well. (that level with the caravan) You can go to it via florence if I remember correctly. It is not avaible in fast travel.

XyphoidProcess
12-05-2009, 03:50 PM
You have to go up to the mountains =]

Xenlecan
12-06-2009, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by jonu62882:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gdavison78:

Thanks

The cape, that Lorenzo gives you, only works in certain cities--I think Florence and Tuscany. Everywhere else, it does nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ze cape...IT DOES NOTHING!

That out of my system, Yeah, you have to go into the mountains. Worked for me.

Bob_Cats
12-08-2009, 02:30 AM
TO THE MOUNTAINS!!!

As apposed to the lavatory or the laboratory...

cowardsaresmart
12-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Xenlecan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonu62882:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gdavison78:

Thanks
The cape, that Lorenzo gives you, only works in certain cities--I think Florence and Tuscany. Everywhere else, it does nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ze cape...IT DOES NOTHING!

That out of my system, Yeah, you have to go into the mountains. Worked for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm sorry? apart from the plain cape, all capes actually do something! The De'Medici cape stops them from hanging wallpapers bearing you face all over Florence and Firenze, the Venetian cape does so in Venice and the other town that keeps avoiding my memory.

Zankov97
07-06-2010, 07:02 AM
While whearing the Auditore outside Monteriggioni you are permanently notorios

comando sando
07-16-2010, 12:52 PM
wear the cape in rome then u get the achevment http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

a_c_fan1311811
07-27-2010, 02:53 PM
the auditore cape has to be worn in the mountains as well for some reason that is also counted as a city then u get the achievement.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-27-2010, 07:14 PM
also if you have already completed the game(defeated borgia...sort of) then i dont think you can unlock any more trophies. i have attempted numerous trophies and none are rewarded once completion of Rome

aerynrigel
07-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Demon12-21-2012:
also if you have already completed the game(defeated borgia...sort of) then i dont think you can unlock any more trophies. i have attempted numerous trophies and none are rewarded once completion of Rome

This statement is not true. You can continue to earn trophies after completing the Rome mission. I have earned 5 more since completing the main story including the "show me your colors"/cape one. Like others said wear the Auditore cape in each city and the mountains. Wait to receive the message that you are now notorious to ensure that the game has recognized you wearing it.

Note: The trophies that I have obtained post game completion are not the ones related to the main story. They are skill ones like throwing sand in 4 guards eyes at once, the cape, or killing 10 without being hit.

noobsrus4
08-04-2010, 01:14 PM
alot of people do not know what you are all talking about, first you must get all the feathers to wearthat certain cape, you must wear it in each city, including the mountains.