PDA

View Full Version : Patch

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Someone tell me when the patch is out.What is the date it is released?

Thanks, EyesPink

Canada 5 VS. USA 3

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Someone tell me when the patch is out.What is the date it is released?

Thanks, EyesPink

Canada 5 VS. USA 3

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Are you serious? We're all waiting for that anwser. I haven't played FB in over a month. I refuse, I just gave it up with all the known issues and crap until the patch comes out. Which will be......... dunno.

Say hi to EyesBlack for me. The best 109 pilot going, I'd rather run from him than face him. It took a lot to say that.... hehehe.

S~ RCAF_Trout

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 05:05 PM
A canuck jumping on a canuck. I like it../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Da Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------47|FC=-
<center>
"No Guts No Glory"
<center>
http://www.fighter-collection.com/p-47d/img/jug.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Maybe with all these complaints Ubi will just decide it's not worth it and torture us by not releasing the patch instead. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

------------------------------------------

"If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out of it but tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very expensive machine, is somehow enobled and no-one dares criticize it." - Pierre Gallois

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 05:11 PM
RCAF what are u talking about in your last post.

Canada 5 VS. USA 3

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 06:02 PM
Sorry Pink, but which part? The first part was about NOBODY knows when the "phantom" patch is coming out. The second part was about my buddy EyesBlack. Are you not part of the Eyes clan? Cause they have an EyesPink, I thought it was you.

S~ RCAF_Trout