PDA

View Full Version : Restricted areas too easy, we want more guards!

LordWolv
12-29-2010, 01:15 AM
Cesare's house (You know the big restricted area in the Vatican district), I expected alot more difficulty. There isn't a single brute in the whole place! I wish ubisoft would realise that we can literally walk into that building. The bridge should be packed with papals and brutes, and it should be the ONLY route to actually get in.

Staying on topic, I had a DLC idea. I think they should find an empty field and make a big fort in it, called 'Fort Cesare' or something. There will be 100 massively elite guards inside (loads of brutes and papals) and the only way in will be the front gate, which you can slowly open with a pully system. Inside in the middle should be a chest called the 'Borgia chest' or something. It will be packed with money, capes, armor, loads of stuff. They should also get an achievment called 'Piece of cake' or something, which gives them 100G (for 360, not sure about PS3).

This way, the proffessional players with powerful assassin recruits can get a real challenge, with a great reward at the end.

Thanks for reading. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Blackfire447
12-29-2010, 01:20 AM
agreed.I had trained all my assassin's to lvl 10 hoping the end of the game would be me and all my assassin's lining up and fighting hundreds of soldiers,but no. I never needed them at all.The game needs something of epic challenge, so we can use our 12 assassin's.

THE-GRIZZLEY
12-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Blackfire447:
agreed.I had trained all my assassin's to lvl 10 hoping the end of the game would be me and all my assassin's lining up and fighting hundreds of soldiers,but no. I never needed them at all.The game needs something of epic challenge, so we can use our 12 assassin's.

Well we can't use 12 assassins, only 6.

But to the OP: Yeah I was pretty disappointed in the lack of guards as well as the lack of brutes. Not only in the Vatican District but in the entire city of Rome. It didn't really bother me as much though because I got so good with killstreaks I could have wiped all of the guards out without a problem.

But I do think there should be other routes to get in or you wouldn't be much of an Assassin. I always try to remain undetected or kill as few as possible when I go on assassination missions..

tyrce111
12-29-2010, 01:54 AM
I would just arrow storm the s*** out of them!

LordWolv
12-29-2010, 04:02 AM
You can only arrow storm so many. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

No, I'm against differant ways in for my fort idea. If they do bring something like it out in DLC, it should be purely for combat.

Ass4ssin8me
12-29-2010, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
You can only arrow storm so many. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

No, I'm against differant ways in for my fort idea. If they do bring something like it out in DLC, it should be purely for combat.
Maybe two forts? One purely combat the other, with lots of seekers and agiles and places to use assassination techniques. Being detected = de-synch.

One fort holds the key to the chest, one with the chest itselfs. Also an Idea for armour in the chest could be a copy of Ceasre's?

LordWolv
12-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Great idea above.

Inorganic9_2
12-29-2010, 10:21 AM
Terrible idea. "Fort Cesare"?...are you serious?

The point of the restricted areas is to stay undetected, not rush in swinging a sword.

However, I would have liked a few more Papal Guards around Rome.

TreFacTor
12-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah, the battles in the game are no where near the end of AC1... I would even like to have random assassination missions for the end of the single player game.. just something more to keep playing. It's funny that even though you destroy all the towers, clear out all the camps and forts that there are even still guards around. I'm starting to like AC1&2 more than BH. With the complaints that I keep hearing about the multiplayer, I don't even want to try it... Oh well I guess I play something else till I get REALLY bored.

Backstab117
12-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Some restricted areas are really hard. But I wanted to see what was in the vatican area at the top of the map and I just walked right in. Sure I had to kill like 4 guards but apparently the pope has no security at all. The fort idea is bad, tho...

ZCherub
12-29-2010, 11:19 AM
That's a good idea, or something.