PDA

View Full Version : the truth ac2

edzilla551
01-13-2010, 03:55 AM
have you guys wondered why adam and eve are running through a futuristic place? i was thinking maybe it is a hint for a setting for the next game. what do you guys think?

InfernalTyrant
01-13-2010, 04:26 AM
That's what I thought at first. But after reading some things on this forum I don't think so as much anymore.

caswallawn_2k7
01-13-2010, 04:45 AM
[spoiler]

it looks futuristic as they were more advanced, but the event that Desmond and the assassins are trying to stop happened before and destroyed most of the civilisation making them build up from pretty much nothing.

Adam and Eve are the ones who came before, they are the ones who had a hand in making the pieces of eden.

timpbader
01-13-2010, 07:12 AM
I thought the alien beings they escaped from were the ones who came before

BK-110
01-13-2010, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
[spoiler]

it looks futuristic as they were more advanced, but the event that Desmond and the assassins are trying to stop happened before and destroyed most of the civilisation making them build up from pretty much nothing.

Adam and Eve are the ones who came before, they are the ones who had a hand in making the pieces of eden.

I think you got it wrong. Adam and Eve were most likely part of the first humans created by those who came before. They rebelled against them and stole the apple, one of the Apples of Eden. Hence why they run like that and hence why those workers/slaves wore the same "clothing" as them.

Locopells
01-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Anyone who has seen the Stargate series and the story arc with the "Ancients" who were the first evolution of humans, use being the second after they were wiped out by a plague should be able to get this.

In the beginning there was Earth.

On Earth were the "Ancients" (yeah, I nicked the name, so sue me).

They created the advanced pieces of technology, the "Pieces of Eden"; "Eden" being the building they were created in.

They then created regular humans to serve them, controlling them with these pieces, as per the shadow holding a "Apple of Eden" in the video.

At some point the ancestors of the Assassins developed some kind or resistant to the pieces (as per the ending of AC1), and they (being Adam and Eve as seen in the video) broke out of Eden, taking one of the Apples with them.

That covers the "Truth" video, for the rest see discussions about the ending of AC2.

godsmack_darius
01-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Look up Annunaki on youtube or google or something, it will give you good insight.

And if you did no, Assassins Creed is based of real theories, look them up,

Annunaki

jasmin-jade
01-13-2010, 07:14 PM
basically your right. i know what your talking about.

annunaki came down to earth to mine our gold played god and genitically modified cavemen in their image to work as slaves for them and do their mining(i.e modern man)
man got peed off and broke free.

minerva in the ac2 was a real etruscan goddess who had a name change by the greeks to hera then by the romans to athena.as hera her symbol was the medical symbol two snakes entwined around a staff which is basically and old fashioned way of drawing a DNA strand.this symbol originally belonged to the sumarian god enki who was an annukaki and the one who was responsible for the creation of modern man via genetic modifications to caveman dna and implanting the egg into his female partner who was called Ninhursag who was probally minerva in her original name before it changed.gods in history like to change names and appearances just like celebrities overhaul their images today.what wiped them out was probally the deluge (great flood) caused by thier own planet passing earth to closley and apparently it due to happen again which will cause another deluge to wipe man off the earth.whence the warning from minerva.well thats my take on the game.
but at the end of the day i cant really say for sure how much will ubisoft stick to history or how much will they write themselves.