PDA

View Full Version : Il-2 Misteln HELP!!!

ewhizz1122
11-23-2008, 07:54 AM
How does a dude control the mistel after drop?
Im using a laptop to fly on but have a ch stick.

Im I missing some keybord commands?

Thanx for any help. Check 6! E

ewhizz1122
11-23-2008, 07:54 AM
How does a dude control the mistel after drop?
Im using a laptop to fly on but have a ch stick.

Im I missing some keybord commands?

Thanx for any help. Check 6! E

general_kalle
11-23-2008, 08:06 AM
simple answer, you dont. its free flight of the mistel once detatched. Make sure you get sufficiant distance from the crash http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

ewhizz1122
11-23-2008, 09:12 AM
Yes Ive tried several approches. After reading that the real Mistel was guided to target by the pick a back plane, I figured that Ubi would have included this feature. Anyway Ive been way too close to the explosion before.. BAD DAY!!
A few of the funny ones you may want to try: Release just after attaining 1000m and level flight then try to shoot it down like a V-1. Sometimes it just blows up and you get enough damage to make a good struggle back to base for landing. I love nothing more than to survive a fight and limp home nursing the plane along. Ive go a good movie of this. If I figure out how ti upload it I will. Thanx for help E
Check 6

Metatron_123
11-23-2008, 10:41 AM
It wasn't controlled after release even in real life. It simply stayed on course.

DuxCorvan
11-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Yep, you headed it right in a shallow dive towards the target and released it. Then you fled away before it reached.

The lack of precision was compensated with the huge amount of explosive.

b2spirita
11-23-2008, 04:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
Yep, you headed it right in a shallow dive towards the target and released it. Then you fled away before it reached.

The lack of precision was compensated with the huge amount of explosive . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As i learned to my misfortune. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif