PDA

View Full Version : Strange Health Bar Bug

utku89
04-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Hello, I have the steam version of the game, and I got an interesting and annoying bug after some point of the game.
Looks like I always have 25 squares of health, even if I wear the worst armor set. When I get hit, health decreases from a random middle point of the health bar. Look at the image below, the health keeps decreasing from that middle point when I wear seusenhofer armor. If an armor gets damaged, it get more weird, i see the damaged squares as red sometimes in the middle and sometimes on the right, and on fight suddenly they can get repaired.

did anybody else had this bug? If it only affected my saved games, I really don't want to restert the game, I have %77 sync by now. I reported this issue to ubisoft but they did not return. Does anybody have an idea to fix this or know any workaround?

Thanks.

http://i55.tinypic.com/5zml3.jpg

utku89
04-13-2011, 10:13 AM
anybody?

I reported that problem to ubisoft support, under the gameplay issues, here's the answer I got:

Hello Utku

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

Unfortunately we are only able to deal with technical support here and cannot help with gameplay related queries. However, you could always try our forums (http://forums.ubi.com).

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Marco
Ubisoft Technical Support.

--
that simply means: They do not give support. It's a gameplay related 'TECHNICAL' problem, and they recommend to try the forums. Just funny. So, I mean, if you have a problem about your product, do not expect any support from ubisoft.