PDA

View Full Version : Alan Rikkin - Grand Master?

JudgeQwerty
12-02-2009, 02:08 AM
So far in each game and era, we have had a Templar Grand Master to run the show.

Robert de Sable - Assassin's Creed
Lord Basilisk - Altair's Chronicles
Anton Bouchard - Bloodlines
Rodrigo Borgia - Assassin's Creed II
Tomas de Torquemada - Discovery

Now, I keep wondering if Warren's boss from the first game, Alan Rikkin, is in fact the modern Grand Master.

Now, since the word 'Templar' is not what they actually call themselves, they probably don't use the term 'Grand Master' either. But still, if history is any indicatyion, the modern Templars surely have a single leader.

Captain Tomatoz
12-02-2009, 02:21 AM
you no the scary thing is that he has the same name as my maths teacher at college

Neo_Age
12-02-2009, 07:52 AM
I would imagine that any sort of modern templar grand master would be the Abstergo CEO, president and or owner. Rodrigo Borgia was a Pope, so they obviously dont have a problem with their leaders being in a high and public place.

Iskander_Estel
12-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Tony6593:
you no the scary thing is that he has the same name as my maths teacher at college

that gota be creepy... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Neo_Age
12-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Tony6593:

If he starts ending class with the phrase "may the father of infinte wisdom guide us" get a hidden blade handy and watch out for any strange hypnotic occurances on campus.

Jedted
12-02-2009, 05:39 PM
That's a pretty fair assumtion, i came to that conclusion myself back when i finished the first AC. Although the login name on the confrence room computer is "Project Lead 9" so that makes you wonder if there's somebody above him.

Or maybe it's just there are 9 Templar leaders in the modern day. I imagine as they expanded over time it be harder for one single person to manage everything that they did. Maybe Rikkin is just the leader on the North American Templars.

Neo_Age
12-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by NanoTM:
That's a pretty fair assumtion, i came to that conclusion myself back when i finished the first AC. Although the login name on the confrence room computer is "Project Lead 9" so that makes you wonder if there's somebody above him.

Or maybe it's just there are 9 Templar leaders in the modern day. I imagine as they expanded over time it be harder for one single person to manage everything that they did. Maybe Rikkin is just the leader on the North American Templars.

You may be reading too much into it. It could simply be (and likely is) that Abstergo has all the trappings of a corporation and thus Project Lead 9 is simply a Project Lead Manager.

JudgeQwerty
12-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Actually, Vidic is Project Lead 9. The message is in the inbox and addressed to him.