PDA

View Full Version : renown required to install Schnorkel

pik_as
08-30-2008, 08:15 AM
I don't understand it. I am in port trying to install a Schnorkel, and every time I click on it, it indicates a different value of renown required, and even though I have more than that indicated, it still says "you don't have enough renown". What the....? I am running GWX 2.1, and using late war sensors as a mod install, if that makes any difference.

pik_as
08-30-2008, 08:15 AM
I don't understand it. I am in port trying to install a Schnorkel, and every time I click on it, it indicates a different value of renown required, and even though I have more than that indicated, it still says "you don't have enough renown". What the....? I am running GWX 2.1, and using late war sensors as a mod install, if that makes any difference.

Kielhauler1961
09-02-2008, 04:10 AM
Hi pik_as,

I've just noticed no-one has replied to your post. I can't be of much help with your problem but some very strange things have happened to one my 'late-war' skippers recently. I can't explain them either!

What type of U-Boat are you trying to upgrade? If you could post a pic of the upgrade screen that might help us to help you..

KH. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

pik_as
09-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks Kielhauler.
I am currently in the Type VIIC/41, but I am already back at sea, so I can't post a picture now. I decided to leave port without the schnorkel because I remember how I was caught by aircraft a few times in previouis careers at high TC.