PDA

View Full Version : How do I kill 2 guards at once?

GamerHugo
11-24-2009, 10:49 AM
The guards/gaurds -_- that travel in a group of 3 I like to kill. But I find it hard to kill the 2 in the back at once.

I got my hidden blades equiped but I can only seem to kill one at a time. I'm trying to walk in the middle then assassinate but I only kill one... How do I call both?

godsmack_darius
11-26-2009, 06:07 AM
they need to be less then 2 metres away from each other

And do you have the double hidden blade yet?

Cjguy156
11-26-2009, 07:40 AM
Weird, for me, I always end up killing two just by jogging in and the other guard keeps wallking, then kill him...I thought low profile double assassination was more noticeable then I would have thought but ya....need the dual hidden blades and them to be near each other, hard to get the hang of.

green_abobo
11-27-2009, 01:12 AM
ok,(raises his hand)

(assuming he gets called upon...) when you do this (obviously i have not ...yet) are you locking on one and then you just auto assassinate the two?

...or do you not lock on and it just auto kills the two in close proximity to each other?

can this be done while airborne or just on the ground?

does it make a difference what profile (high or low) you are in?

are there video clips available to demonstrate?

thanks.

Mitro-Blade
11-27-2009, 01:25 AM
You can double assassinate from airborne and on the ground, and it should not matter either if you are in high or low profile. i think you should consider trying to lock on to one of the two that you are trying to assassinate.