PDA

View Full Version : Choices, choices..

magesupermaster
11-22-2010, 08:17 AM
I know I shouldn't have started a new thread, but I wanted to get some help form my fellow forum members.

I have the option of either buying the standard AC: Brotherhood edition or the Auditore edition.

The thing is, the standard edition costs 345 NIS(New Israeli Shekels), and the Auditore edition costs 479 NIS.

So what do you think?
If you don't know, it's alot of money to me..

persiateddy95
11-22-2010, 08:19 AM
If you can afford the special edition, why don't you buy it? But if you need the money instead, the standard edition is what matters. Any other thing you might get is only extra stuff, imo the main game is what matters the most.

nuobkiller
11-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Mage, I honestly think you should go for the cheaper one. The auditore edition is nice, but its just standard additions. If your willing to save up your money, I really suggest the cheaper one. By the way pure curiosty but from where are you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif? Never heard of your Currency.

magesupermaster
11-22-2010, 08:24 AM
I know, but I finally have the chance of treating myself with a special edition of the game series I love.

It's a financial loss but It might be worth it.
Besides, it's the only special edition I have here.

@nuobkiller: I'm form Israel, hence the name of our current currency. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

persiateddy95
11-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Depends on what comes with that special edition is worth or not. You could just buy the standard edition, I'm sure there will be more special stuff on AC3.

magesupermaster
11-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Maybe, but I don't know if I'll ever get another chance like this.

And though the Auditore edition looks nice and good, it would have been better if it was the Codex edition or the Collector's edition.

And persiateddy, did you plan on getting a special edition for AC: Brotherhood or not?

persiateddy95
11-22-2010, 08:57 AM
I don't even plan on getting AC:B.

magesupermaster
11-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Why?

persiateddy95
11-22-2010, 09:49 AM
For now that is. Too much right now.