PDA

View Full Version : Is the checkpoint system on the PS3 game breaking? How bad is it really?

jimlasiter
07-02-2009, 11:03 AM
I'd like to get the PS3 version for the free multiplayer but review sites like IGN have marked the PS3 version down for frequently pausing during the action for 5 seconds. So I just need to know how bad is it? Any and all opinions are welcome I just need to get a good overview before I step out and purchase the game or not.

jimlasiter
07-02-2009, 11:03 AM
I'd like to get the PS3 version for the free multiplayer but review sites like IGN have marked the PS3 version down for frequently pausing during the action for 5 seconds. So I just need to know how bad is it? Any and all opinions are welcome I just need to get a good overview before I step out and purchase the game or not.

tbone13trg
07-02-2009, 11:17 AM
If ur talking about the check points in the story mode than its not that bad. It only pauses before you get ready for a big gun fight. Sometimes its really annoying , but after a while i don't even notice it anymore. I can't comment on the multiplayer because i have'nt played it yet. I like to finish the story mode first.