PDA

View Full Version : Possible reason to low ratings on AC

Wamp_Rat
11-14-2007, 06:47 AM
I have read almost all of the reviews both good and bad. The one common element amongst the bad reviews was the game is repetitious, other than that they can't really find anything else to agree on.

So my thoughts here are just because there are repetitious aspects of the game how can you justify a below 8.0 rating on this game?

My guess is that these reviewers are feeling guilty after handing out 9.8's and 10's to Halo 3 which really should have received far lower since it was basically Halo 2 with a few new skins and sounds.

To the AC community: My advice is that these reviewers feel that they need to slam this game to redeem themselves from their glorious praise of Halo 3; so anyone who could give Halo 3 an above 9.0 rating and hand this game out anything less than 8.0 is not worth listening too.

b-busher
11-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Overall it did well except for ign but then the aussie one gave it a good review and 1up and eurogamer both 7/10 the rest were in the nines and high 8,s

altair4o
11-14-2007, 07:49 AM
I don't care what ratings the reviews give.I like the game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Tin
11-14-2007, 07:53 AM
Yeah, its as if people aren't going to enjoy the game anymore because someone guy on the internet told them not to.
Buy the game, play it, love it. Alot of people here have been waiting along time for this game, and because of that they all expect the rest of the gaming community to want to show it the same amount of love. It's not going to happen, everyone has different opinions and some may not like it.
For example your referance to Halo 3, I have friends who loved it, played through it multiple times, yet I turned it off after about 30mins because to me it felt like another generic shooter.
Remember reviewers are people too, they have their own likes/dislikes, their opinion is no more valid than that of you or me.

mulloc
11-14-2007, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by cheadle8058:
My guess is that these reviewers are feeling guilty after handing out 9.8's and 10's to Halo 3 which really should have received far lower since it was basically Halo 2 with a few new skins and sounds.

ouch
when u say this people turn over in their graves

plz dont go and slap halo3 across the face even if you dont like it cause I could name WAY more things that they changed good and bad then new sounds and skins

chayangel
11-14-2007, 08:04 AM
the reviewers tell you the bad and good points to why they give lower or high scores so yeah there is no speculation they give you all the answer to what they say in the review