PDA

View Full Version : Japanese and English? 日本語と英語?

arangadillo
11-06-2007, 06:52 AM
I read a post earlier with the same exact question but I did see an answer. The question being
"Will the Japanese Version have an option to hear the dialog in English?"

I have played a series of games in Japanese and have beaten them. However, it takes away so much from the game. A lot of thins are lost in translation and some of the words are REALLY complex. To be honest a lot of the people I know have no idea what is going on sometimes.

Well, if anyone knows what the deal is OR how I can find out. Please let me know.

Thanks

じゃあ*

arangadillo
11-06-2007, 06:52 AM
I read a post earlier with the same exact question but I did see an answer. The question being
"Will the Japanese Version have an option to hear the dialog in English?"

I have played a series of games in Japanese and have beaten them. However, it takes away so much from the game. A lot of thins are lost in translation and some of the words are REALLY complex. To be honest a lot of the people I know have no idea what is going on sometimes.

Well, if anyone knows what the deal is OR how I can find out. Please let me know.

Thanks

じゃあ*

arangadillo
11-06-2007, 07:13 AM
日本語版は日本語ボイスによる吹き えとなります。言語選択、*幕機能 ありません。また舞台となる街には 多種多様な言語があふれており、そ 一部は「アルタイルが理解できない 葉」という意味で、演出として日本 語にされていないボイスも*在しま 。これはほかの言語版でも同様の演 を行っています。

This basically says that there is no subs and no voice selection. I guess the next question is if it is region locked.

MasterNeilson
11-06-2007, 08:52 AM
It should contain multiple languages, it will in the U.K, like many other games, you can select a different language from the options menu, you can listen in french, spanish, german, basically most of the common languages so i'm sure it's the same over there in japan.

MeAltairLol
11-06-2007, 09:59 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Every game is like this now