PDA

View Full Version : Best game mode for Out of Sight challenge



GreatWight
05-19-2011, 02:46 PM
I am trying to get the rapid reload firecrackers ability. I pretty much play wanted and virtually no one uses firecrackers in that mode (except for me :-) ).

Is there a mode out there where firecrackers are used a good bit so that I would have the opportunity to unlock this ability?

Mmejia1
05-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Play the team modes:
Manhunt
Escort
Chest Capture

StarScream391
05-19-2011, 02:50 PM
All.

YourInnate
05-19-2011, 02:53 PM
I like your new sig Starscream.

On topic: Player team matches tend to have the most firecracker users. They aren't used very much in ranked.

persiateddy95
05-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Assassinate. Lots use it there. I use it all the time in Assassinate and Manhunt.

YourInnate
05-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
Assassinate. Lots use it there. I use it all the time in Assassinate and Manhunt.

Ya, but in assassinate, it's almost always used to win lock battles i.e. it's used offensively. He/she/it needs people using it defensively.

StarScream391
05-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by YourInnate:
I like your new sig Starscream.

On topic: Player team matches tend to have the most firecracker users. They aren't used very much in ranked.

Not that great imo.

Smavey
05-20-2011, 03:53 AM
Yeah i'm wondering this too. It seems, for very good reasons, the only time people use firecrackers defensively is for the challenge where you are asked to use them. I often die when i use them defensively since people can just lock on to you.

sht4brainz
05-20-2011, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Smavey:
Yeah i'm wondering this too. It seems, for very good reasons, the only time people use firecrackers defensively is for the challenge where you are asked to use them. I often die when i use them defensively since people can just lock on to you.

I hear it breaks a lock. If you use them defensively make sure you run away or at a perpendicular angle to the direction from which your pursuer is coming. Chances are when you throw the crackers, they're going to run straight ahead and spam the kill button, in which case you'll most likely die. If you're feeling frisky, you can TRY to circle back around them or from the side and get a stun while the FCs effect is still in place.

persiateddy95
05-20-2011, 04:08 AM
I use Firecrackers in Assassinate for both defense and offense. You just have to be smart using it.